36. An amazing Wednesday

We finished our exams and I was very anxious about my grades but relaxed when the teacher said I passed. I was too happy to the moment that I felt myself flying, I did my best and can't wait to tell my mom.

During the Chritmas holiday I spaced out like whole of it. I was always thinking about that day, they were too close to each other, like they're the only ones in this world 'I love you Mrs. Myeon and I love myself and my thoughts too' I fake cried in my thoughts 'But won't say I had fun.'

~Flashbavk to the Wednesday before the holiday~

We were practicing our dances and Mrs. Myeon was testing Mingyu if he can the line dances now.

"That's amazing Mingyu you learned them fast, thanks to your friend" She gave him an applaud.

"So class we will continue with the dances you learned newly, and you two I can help you with this.... but you have more boys than girls in this class, the other classes has girls more but anyway can any one of the boys prentend to be a girl so that'll be equal?"

"I can be teacher" Inyeon raised his hand.

'This shit' Mingyu thought then raised his hand too.

"You guys are very active in your classes" She laughed "But we only need one Mingyu"

"You can do a lot and the chosen one can be, so there will be no cheating" One of our classmates said.

Our teacher walked to her file calendar and ripped two small papers from it.

"Here you two I'm going to write your names and we'll let Wonwoo choose, and the one with his name on the paper Wonwoo chose will be the girl" She shoved her hands behind her back with the papers in each hand "Now choose one"

I can see Wonwoo was sweating nervously, he was hesitated.

He opened the small paper and we saw his face fall frustrated then showed the paper to the teacher.

"Mrs. I really wanted to dance with Inyeon~ please don't say that's him" A gril pleaded.

"Yeah, me too teacher" I raised my hand.

Then I saw Riko raising her hand too "Me too and these two beside me"

"Oh, that's nice but the paper showed Inyeon girls" She said showing us the piece of paper.

"Please~~" We pleaded with sparkling eyes.

"It's what we bet for-"

"We're not dancing then, I want Inyeon" Me and the other girls crossed our arms

'What the heck?! Shut up you dumbasses what are you talking about, what are you even doing??' Inyeon thought to himself 'That's my chance don't ruin it!'

"I don't agree with them Mrs. Myeon it's the bet and that's all" Inyeon interrupted.

"Don't you want to dance with those beautiful ladies??" The teacher asked surprised "They're pretty too why do you refuse them, you're not a heartbreaker are you?"

"TF is going on. I'm going, and if you want to call my parents then do I don't give a crap" He said then exited the hall to the boys changing room.

Me and the girls gasped surprisingly and looked at each other smiling widely then smirked and turned around to look at our teacher who was speechless of Inyeon's manners then changed our smirk to a small smile.

......

"Then..." She stuttered and I cut her off quickly.

"Oh teacher, Mingyu can be let's just begin, there are only 20 minutes left" I said waving my hand at Mingyu and smiled at him.

He was dumbfounded of what's happening.

"Be with the partner you were with and let's start again" Mrs. Myeon gestured to us to stand in a circle "You two I can help you after I show what they're going to do" She said to Wonwoo and Mingyu.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡