34. Teasing

Me and Mingyu entered the acting club, he wanted to learn acting and I wanted to learn directing and production. While Wonwoo, he entered photography. There's more but we entered the ones we wanted.

"Put on your jacket! You don't want to be sick again right??"

"Can you lower your voice, he does understand with speaking!" I shouted back at Mingyu "I have a feeling you'll be back to clingy Mingyu again" I mumbled lowly.

"You always make us late to school and you, here, put it on or I'm not leaving without you dressing it, you're not leaving too" He crossed his arms at Wonwoo who's stubborn to not wear his jacket, with the excuse it's not cold outside.

"I'll take it-"

"Yes you can take it off when you arrive to school, just come we'll be late" Mingyu cut Wonwoo's words off.

"Didn't you guys notice that we are always late" I said blankly looking at them.

"Just hurry up!" Mingyu ran before us then we followed him.

~~~~

"I don't want to have Math exam~" I groaned banging my head on the table. We are sitting in the cafeteria at our usual place.

"It's before the holiday Yuna, that means after one month and half" Wonwoo said.

"We're done with our Chemistry and Biology exams and I already feel dying. We still have English, Math and Geographic" I sighed while countung on my fingers and making fake crying noises.

"You can do it Yuna" Riko encouraged me.

"What about English and Geographic, they're before then" Mingyu said out of no where, I'm sure he was getting in in his brain what Wonwoo said earlier.

"Where you thinking of what Wonwoo/I said" We asked him with blankly faces.

"Y- yes...?" He answered hesitantly.

"Oh my god Mingyu!" We all groaned at him teasing.

"Why, am I not allowed to think??"

"Who said that? Of course you can" We said in unison.

"Guys are you making fun of me?"

"No no, why would we?" I said then we laughed "You have amazing ideas"

"Please stop that, I know you're making fun of me and stop" He whined.

"Oh, wow Mingyu your ears are turning red" Riko gasped then we laughed more at him.

"Hey! Stop I said, it's not funny!" He shouted not too loud and hid his face in his hands.

"Ok, what about we make a schedule of what we can do before the exams" Wonwoo suddenly suggested and everyone looked at him strangely.

"Like what?.." I asked

"To prepare"

When he finished his sentence, Yuna and Mingyu started laughing hardly. Eino was speechless because she does not have any idea of what's going on, of what they're laughing at.

She interrupted "What's... wrong-?"

"Or Maybe you know what, we can cancel it this won't give an avail" The one who spoke first withdrew his words. The two quiet ones waited for the two others who are laughing to stop.

Yuna quickly turned to Riko to explain for her "Listen Riko, we have been trying this thing since the 1st year we entered high school. But no one could concentrate because we used to study all together"

"You said you used, why not doing it this year and each one alone?"

Yuna smacked her on the head "Girl, this is our last term what are we going to gain if we do that before school ends in just few months"

Mingyu noticed that something's wrong with Wonwoo so he asked confused "You good?". Internally he was embarrassed of what he said as though he knew it was useless but... words went out before he could manage them.

An amazing silence fall over us, then Wonwoo broke it "Our next class is about to start I'll go now" He stood up still embarrassed then walked away.

"What-?" Mingyu was surprised, then looked at the clock "But we still have 15 minutes!! Where are you going" He got up as well and followed Wonwoo.

Me and Riko looked at each other then sighed and laid our heads on the table.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading♡