20. Mingyu's lucky day

Wonwoo saw Mingyu drowning in frustration.

"Cheer up it is just one week, it'll pass and you're not going to die" Wonwoo tried to brighten the younger's mood.

"One week.. one.. " Mingyu mumbled. Wonwoo felt sorry for what he ordered.

Mingyu was cleaning the spread out papers and suddenly two papers fell from one paper in his hand. When he saw it he screamed.

"WOW, WONWOO! LOOK AT THIS!" He grabbed the papers in his hand and showed them to the latter.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Those were in one of my papers" Mingyu was smiling widely at that coincidence.

"Oh shit..." Wonwoo mumbled looking at the papers but Mingyu heard him and yelled out.

"HA! I'm the winner here now!!"

Wonwoo sat back down on the sofa and let out a big frustrated sigh.

"And now Jeon Wonwoo, the tables have changed.." Mingyu smirked at Wonwoo as he wiggled his eyebrows as a victory.

"First of all, I want to all of what you said to be withdrawn" He said proudly "Second, I want you to buy me lunch at school everyday for a whole month, and..." He smirked at him again bowing towards him while laying his hands on his hips "I want you to sleep with me today and the whole next week" he finished.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop there" Wonwoo waved his hands in front of Mingyu as he stood up fast "Why should I sleep with you if I have my own bed" He glared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I won?"

"No-"

"I won Wonwoo you can't decide, blame yourself, you laid the rules" Mingyu smiled happily at him and Wonwoo sighed.

"I'm hungry I'll go and make some ramyun" Wonwoo sighed continuously while entering the kitchen with Mingyu following him, jumping like five years old kid.

"Can you make for me too" Mingyu looked at him with puppy eyes pouting.

"Ugh, Fine". "Why are you like that" he whispered to himself.

"Thank you~ you're the best Wonie!"

~~~~

7:56 pm. They heard the door open and Yuna came in and greeted them tiredly "Seriously, my mom asked me why you guys didn't tag along but forgot she said it's a family gathering" She sighed taking off her coat and throwing it on the couch's side.

"Did you cook something? My mom knows that I don't like shrimps in the food but she made it, so I didn't eat properly"

"No, we ate ramyun, and.. Wonie made it!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"You look happy today wondering why? Anyway turn on the TV for me I want to watch my show it begins at half, I'll take a quick shower and can one of you please make me ramyun too" She pleaded with sparkling eyes.

"I can make"

"Thank you Mingyu" She gave him a quick hug then went to the bathroom upstairs.

~~~~

"What are you doing?" Mingyu asked raising his eyebrow at Wonwoo who's preparing his bed.

"What do you see?"

"Seems like you forgot"

"No I didn't, but I thought you forgot so I was acting like nothing happened, but damn your brain at those time" Wonwoo brought his bed sheet and walked to Mingyu's bed.

"Don't need it we can use mine" He showed off his teeth smiling.

"Your name must have been Pervert Kim I swear"

"What about it?? You make excuses out of everything"

"Doesn't matter, come on now" He said again.

Wonwoo laid down on the inside side of the bed and covered himself with his blanket then closed his eyes.

Mingyu didn't like it, he took his blanket and made his way to the bathroom. He opened the sink and spilled water on it. The younger thought 'I'm really being a bad boy, feeling sorry for him but I want to sleep with him too! It doesn't matter' He shrugged off his thoughts and went to Wonwoo waking him up although he didn't fall asleep yet.

"Won? My blanket is wet I spilled water on it, can you share yours with me?" Mingyu gave him his sparkled puppy eyes.

"What-?"..... "If you use these puppy eyes again I'm going to throw you out the window" Wonwoo sat up saying.

═════════════♡════════════

Thank you for reading ♡