Chapter 1: Cliché Beginning

Zhang Jin has been known as someone else's child since he was a child, and he has been an academic bully since he was a child. The university is admitted by the top universities in the motherland, and directly recommended for postgraduate study. And he has a good temper, looks good, knows how to cook, and his family is okay. It stands to reason that he should be the public enemy of most men and the male god of women, but he has never had a girlfriend. Later, he gradually discovered that most of the people around him were of the same sex, and that a large number of people looked at him in a very special way, no matter how dull it was, Zhang Jin felt that something was wrong. However, before he could figure it out, he entered another world.

    That day, Zhang Jin and his friends made an appointment to go camping in the mountains together. After finding a good place to set up the tent, Zhang Jin moved his things out to prepare dinner.

    "Jin, let me wipe it for you, look, it's turned into a little cat." Cheng Feng took out a handkerchief with a smile. Gently wiped Zhang Jin's cheek.

    "I accidentally got dust on the fire just now."

    Zhang Jin leaned his head towards Cheng Feng. Cheng Feng met Zhang Jin at an event at the university. After the event, the two kept in touch. Gradually, the two got closer and became good friends. Cheng Feng took great care of Zhang Jin, and even spoiled him a little bit. In fact, it was difficult for Zhang Jin to adapt to Cheng Feng's intimacy with him at first, but then he thought that he was too careless, and there is no need for scruples between two people of the same sex. Many, and then forget about it.

    After dinner, Zhang Jin packed up his things and went to sleep in the tent, when he suddenly found a figure standing behind him for an unknown amount of time.

    Zhang Jin was taken aback. After calming down, he asked strangely, "Qiqi, are you okay?"

    Qiqi was one of the three women in the camping team. I saw Qiqi staring at Zhang Jin obscurely for a long time without saying a word. Zhang Jin was terrified by her stare, and asked again, "What's wrong with you?"

    This time Qiqi gave him a hard look and walked away. Zhang Jin suddenly felt goosebumps all over her body, and she suspected Qiqi. Is it a ghost, why do you look at him like this? Although the relationship between the two of them is not very good in normal times, he has no place to offend her. The more he thought about it, the more senseless, Zhang Jin rubbed his arms and got into the tent.

    As soon as Zhang Jin entered the tent, he tripped over something. Upon closer inspection, someone actually occupied the magpie's nest. "Why did you run into my tent to sleep?"

    Cheng Feng pulled Zhang Jin to lie down, "there is one less tent, I gave my tent to the girls, and I came to squeeze with you. Hush, don't say anything,

    I've slept, I've been tired for a day." As soon as Jing Chengfeng came out like this, Zhang Jin forgot what happened to Qiqi just now, plus he was really tired, so he fell into a deep sleep.

    "Cheng Feng, look at what's in the pot for me. When the firewood is finished, I'll go pick up some."

    "I'll go with you." Cheng Feng said.

    "No, you need to watch what's in the pot, don't let it burn, I'll be right back." Zhang Jin went into the bushes after saying that.

    "Be careful and be safe."

    Not long after entering the bush, Zhang Jin had almost picked up the firewood. When I was about to leave, I suddenly heard the sound of crying not far away. Zhang Jin followed the voice and found that it was Qiqi who was crying sadly in front of a tree.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    Qiqi raised her head abruptly when she heard the voice, and saw that it was Zhang Jin, her whole beautiful face turned hideous with anger and jealousy. That's right, she was jealous of him, she liked Cheng Feng for a long time, and finally got Cheng Feng to participate in school activities together. She thought that the two would be together and go smoothly. After all, Cheng Feng didn't like her at that time, but At least it still feels good. But on the way, Zhang Jin, Cheng Yaojin, was killed, ruining their date, and taking away all Cheng Feng's eyes. But this Zhang Jin pretended not to know anything, and accepted Cheng Feng in full.

    Why! Why should a good man like Cheng Feng belong to such a hypocritical and despicable bitch. Qiqi was very unwilling. Every time she saw Cheng Feng's meticulous care for Zhang Jin, it was like a sharp sword stuck in her heart. She regretted why she asked Cheng Feng to participate in that event. If Cheng Feng didn't meet Zhang Jin, then he belonged to her Qiqi! Yesterday, she finally couldn't restrain herself and wanted to fight the last chip to win back Cheng Feng's heart. She wanted to let him know that she was a thousand times better than Zhang Jin, ten thousand times better! However, when she was lying in Cheng Feng's tent, Cheng Feng didn't even look at her. He said, as long as I only want Zhang Jin, you can't even match his toe.

    She hates it so much! But helpless. If it wasn't for Zhang Jin, wouldn't it be different?

    "You!" Zhang Jin looked at Qiqi who was getting further and further away from him in disbelief, and his body fell rapidly.

    "You shouldn't rob me! Cheng Feng belongs to me! Go to hell!! Zhang Jin!!!" Qiqi tried her best to push Zhang Jin off the cliff behind the tree while he was not paying attention.

    The author has something to say: The writing is not good, try to forgive me. If there is anything wrong or bad, you can point it out and I will correct it.