Chapter 8: Mania and Injury

Zhang Jin lowered his eyes silently, and the position of his left chest felt faint. Yuan Hong must have been seriously injured. Zhang Jin actually understands Yuan Hong better than anyone else. Although he often becomes manic uncontrollably, he never hurts him and always takes care of him.

    "Even if you really lose your memory, now I've told you everything, are you scared because you got married with a 'heartless mad', and you have to live together forever." A trace of irony hung on the corner of Yuan Hong's mouth. , but the red eyes betrayed his mood at the moment.

    Zhang Jin raised his eyes sadly, no! He is not afraid!

    "You still have to go, right? Run away from this lunatic who will hurt you at any time!" Yuan Hong tried his best to suppress himself not to move, he was afraid that he would be strangled to death in the next second!     Zhang Jin

    shook his head firmly, "I never said I wanted to leave... Yuan Hong!"

Zhang Jin wanted to stop him from leaving, but Yuan Hong didn't pay any attention, leaving only "Kangdang" The rattling door.

    That night, Yuan Hong didn't go back to his room and hug him to sleep. Zhang Jin curled up on his side, feeling unbearably sad for some reason. why? Zhang Jin questioned himself, didn't he fear and hate him at first? When did you become so strange?

    Since telling Zhang Jin the truth, Tian Yuanhong has kept a certain distance from Zhang Jin these days, and seldom speaks unless necessary. Facing Yuan Hong's estrangement, Zhang Jin hesitated many times.

    Zhang Jin didn't forget a word of what Yuan Hong said that day, and he had no plans to leave, but Yuan Hong didn't trust him.

    It's just that he can't make a promise now. First of all, he hasn't even figured out his feelings for Yuan Hong, and the matter of rebirth is even more at stake. He doesn't know if he will return to the modern age one day. . If it does happen, the promise is a disservice.

    Zhang Jin knew better than anyone else that although Yuan Hong would be manic from time to time, he had never done anything to hurt him, and when he had good things, he always left him first, including the lack of food.

    Therefore, it is false to say that he is not moved. After so many days of getting along, Zhang Jin is no longer afraid of him, afraid of him, and even starts to rely on him. The person who had been staring at him suddenly backed away, and Zhang Jin felt a sense of emptiness in his heart.

    After dinner, Zhang Jin went back to the room alone, looked towards the door and sighed, the atmosphere between them was really cold. Helplessly lying on his back on the bed, Zhang Jin closed his eyes and thought about a solution.

    Suddenly, a strange sound came over, Zhang Jin looked in the direction of the sound, it seemed to come from above the cabinet. He approached suspiciously, and the voice became more pronounced.

    The cabinet is a bit high, Zhang Jin moved a stool to cushion it, held the oil lamp in his left hand, and stretched his neck to probe the top of the cabinet. The light was too dark, and the things on it were too mixed to see clearly. It was just that the voice had something to do with it if you listened carefully. Feeling horrified, like the sound of chewing, Zhang Jin gently pushed aside a cloth bag in front of him, but there was nothing there. After a closer look, he found that something was pressed underneath.

    Zhang Jin took a closer look and saw that the small piece of thing exposed looked like some kind of long strip of metal, so he pulled it out curiously.

    "Ah!"

    Suddenly, a black shadow suddenly came out, Zhang Jin was caught off guard, and suddenly lost his focus, and was about to fall off the stool.