Chapter 31: The Contradiction Between Yuan Suyang and Yuan Jiaming

The day of the government exam was approaching, Zhang Jin did his best to help the students who were going to take the exam.

    The government exam was not that difficult among so many exams in ancient times. Due to the lack of understanding of the difficulty of the exams here, even if Zhang Jin knew the level of the students, he could not guess how many students they could pass.

    Zhang Jin's headache was mainly caused by the two children below.

    Yuan Jiaming and Yuan Suyang have always been at odds. Since the last incident in the school, the two have had many troubles. Zhang Jin was very annoyed, and wished he could be separated and taught.

    However, due to the fear of Yuan Hong, the two did not dare to make too much trouble.

    During today's break, Zhang Jin came to the study to rest first.

    "Sir, I have discovered something important, and I want to tell you!" Yuan Jiaming hurried to Zhang Jin's side as if he had discovered the New World.

    After a few days of peace, Zhang Jin's head began to hurt, not knowing what he was going to do.

    "Yuan Suyang is a thief! Sir, please drive him out!"

    Zhang Jin raised his face, "Yuan Jiaming, you can't slander others! Besides, Yuan Suyang is your classmate!"

    "I did n't slander others. He! I have evidence!" Yuan Jiaming said loudly, spreading his hands to Zhang Jin to see.

    Seeing a lot of pork jerky lying in his chubby hands, Yuan Jiaming looked at Zhang Jin with a proud face.

    "What do you mean?"

    "Sir, don't you know?!" Yuan Jiaming looked incredulous, "This is a very famous food in our Chang'an town! 'Jade flakes' are delicious! Buy There are a lot of people, and if you don't go to 'Xiao Zhai' sooner, you won't be able to buy it!"

    "But what does this have to do with Yuan Suyang being a thief?"

    "It's a big relationship! Sir, you don't know, these 'emerald chips' are very valuable! For one tael of silver per pound, our family only buys two pounds a month! But Yuan Suyang brought it here today to eat! I If you smell it, you can tell it's 'Jade Piece'. You can't go wrong. Look, when I searched his book bag, I found this hidden inside."

    "Just based on this , you suspect that he is a thief?" Zhang Jin frowned. eyebrow.

    "Yuan Suyang's family is so poor, how can they afford 'emerald tablets'?! He must have stole it! He is a savage who can't even afford a bunch of repairs..."

    "Enough!"

    Yuan Jiaming was shocked to see that Zhang Jin, who was always good-natured, was actually angry!

    "You're going down the mountain today, and you won't be here tomorrow!"

    Yuan Jiaming didn't expect such a result, so he was blinded, and when he reacted, he burst into tears, "Sir, you want to drive me away!? No, woo ~~~ I don't want to go, you protect Yuan Suyang! Woo ~~~ I want to tell my mother and father..."

    Zhang Jin was so angry that his chest felt uncomfortable, "First, you don't have any Substantial evidence will determine the crime of others! Second, you actually searched other people's bookbags privately, and you don't respect other people's privacy! Third, you actually insulted the classmates who studied with you! I..."

    " You are biased the original Yangyang! I have always known! 呜 ~~~~~ 明明 is his stealing, where he bought the 'jade film'! "

    " I didn't biased him, because this 'jade film' is me For him!"