Chapter 61: Children

After Zhang Jin's repeated persuasion, Yuan Hong gradually came out of the haze. The aftermath is that Yuan Hong's tension with Zhang Jin has reached an unprecedented state.

    Zhang Jin didn't dare to do anything that would irritate Yuan Hong. As long as Yuan Hong brought the food in front of him, he would eat it without saying a word. He didn't care about the family affairs, the newspapers were all handed over to Lou Xiao, and Yuan Hong and Yuan Bo were watching the fruit wine shop, so he didn't need to worry. Therefore, he has been hiding at home and raising a baby with peace of mind.

    Why dodge? It was mainly because that kind of thing happened. After going through some ups and downs in his heart, Zhang Jin felt ashamed and angry.

    She didn't even know that she was pregnant, and she was almost killed because of that... Zhang Jin felt even more embarrassed when she thought about it.

    After knowing that the child was saved, Zhang Jin hid in the room to raise the child, and even Yuan Zhe and the others had no courage.

    However, it is not realistic to live together and try to avoid seeing them. Fortunately, everyone pretended that nothing happened.

    Lou Xiao once came to see Zhang Jin, no matter how he pretended to be normal, Zhang Jin could still see a smile or two in his eyes.

    Disappointed this time! Zhang Jin covered his face with the quilt, and even more did not want to go out.

    Afraid that the fetal image will be unstable again, Zhang Jin is very careful in life. Coupled with the careful care of his family, his belly was getting bigger day by day. From that day on, Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin eliminated the need for that, unless the child was born safely.

    six months later.

    "Hurry up, hurry up!"

    "Oh, don't rush! It's not that I haven't given birth, it's only been a while since labor pains, and there's still more to wait!"

    Familiar accent, familiar accent. This is the doctor who helped Zhang Jin deliver the first child.

    Although he mumbled a few words in his mouth, the doctor still prepared quickly. Just like last time, all unrelated people were kicked out by him, and they could only wait outside anxiously.

    one hour, two hours...

    "Damn! Why haven't you been born yet?!" Hearing Zhang Jin's increasingly weak cry, Yuan Hong wanted to kill someone irritably.

    "Master, Madam and Young Master will be safe!" Yuan Zheng looked anxious, but he believed it would be fine.

    Yuan Hong didn't speak any more, but paced back and forth messily around.

    "It's born! It's born!" A

    surprise cry suddenly sounded in the delivery room, and it didn't take long for the doctor to have a blood-covered baby in his hand.

    The doctor who was handling the child was startled by the people around him.

    "Ah! There is one more!!" The

    doctor stared in disbelief, twins! Xia Guo hasn't seen twins for many years! Now he has met him!

    Yuan Zhe happily came out of the delivery room to announce the good news, "Congratulations, sir! It's the twins! The wife and the young masters are all safe." Before

    Yuan Zhe finished speaking, Yuan Hong stepped into the room with a single stride. This time Zhang Jin still kept it. With a trace of strength, he looked at the twins without blinking.