Chapter 41

Since the publication of the newspaper, it has caused heated discussions among the townspeople of Chang'an Town in less than two days. More and more people expressed their views on the news that was highlighted, and even had heated arguments with strangers.

    In fact, this topic was deliberately provoked by Lou Xiao and Zhang Jin and the others who sent the "navy army", so that more people could pay attention to the newspaper.

    "Have you read the "Changan Weekly"?" In the restaurant, a man in his 30s dressed in gray asked his friend.

    "Look. It's really novel!"

    "Tsk tsk, have you read the news about Wujiacun's malicious hurt? I heard that after the prisoner was arrested, his son was almost sold by his uncle! "

    Is there really such a thing?" His friend's eyes widened, "The prisoner's younger brother is too

    impersonal !" "Brother, what are you talking about?" Someone came over curiously after hearing their conversation, "I seem to have heard it just now." What prisoners are you talking about?"

    "Yes, there is a villager named Wu Dachang in Wujia Village. He was convicted of maliciously hurting children and was put in prison. His son was left unattended and was almost sold by his uncle. Yes." The man in the gray shirt replied.

    The people who just came over didn't understand why they had sympathy on their faces, so they said, "This person who hurt the child is really vicious, and he deserves it when he is caught in prison! Although his son is innocent, it is probably better to be taught by that kind of father. Where are you going!"

    The friend looked at him disapprovingly, "Brother, you don't know something!" The

    two then told him the whole story.

    In the Xia Kingdom, it is difficult to conceive a child, and it often takes years for the husband to bear fruit. Relatively speaking, the birth rate is not very high. In order to solve the population problem, the Xia people have made a lot of contributions to increase the birth rate and reduce the premature death rate over the years. The court issued a series of laws, similar to the modern "Child Protection Law", one of which is that children who break the law before reaching the age of 10 will not be punished by law, and adults who maliciously harm children will be punished again.

    The news collected by Li Li is about Wu Dachang, a villager in Wujia Village. One day, he and his old father returned to the village from the only way they had to pass. There was a cow grazing on the side of the road.

    At that time, a 7-year-old child named Wu Zicai made a prank and lit a cannonball behind the tail of the cow. The cow was frightened by the explosion of the cannonball and fled wildly, rushing towards the two people who were walking on the road.

    Wu's father was killed on the spot, and Wu Dachang was also injured.

    After reacting, Wu Dachang saw that his old father was actually killed by this little baby. He was filial and lost his reason in anger, and slapped Wu Zicai fiercely. Wu Zicai burst into tears and became deaf in one ear.

    Wu Zicai's two fathers and mother and father are also not easy to mess with. After seeing that his son was deaf by Wu Dachang, he was also very angry and reported the matter to the official.     Although it was Wu Zicai who made the mistake first, because he was under 10 years old, the government only educated him. And Wu Dachang hurts children, no matter what the reason is, it is not allowed in Xia State, so the government re-issued Wu Dachang according to the laws of the court, and sentenced Wu Dachang to five years in prison for maliciously hurting children.     "So this was what ??????" That man came over after a long sigh, "I was wrong about Wutai Chang preconceptions."     "Oh, this troubled world ah!"     Tell that in both these things When people listened, other curious people stretched out their ears to listen, and finally all came over. One of the blue-clothed men sighed, "The children will have to hide in the future!"     A white-clothed scholar at the adjacent table replied, "That's a bad statement! This case is just an example, the court's law is correct, Children who are in a vulnerable position should be protected."     "Brother!" Another scholar who had read the news heard the words and stood up in dissatisfaction, "This father of Wu Dachang was indirectly killed by this child! Who can deny him It's not a murderer! He made such a big mistake, it's just a matter of education, and in the future he knows that he is innocent of murder, and who can guarantee that he will not commit the crime again!"