Chapter 52

"Good evening, folks and fathers! Today is the day of our annual 'Poetry Competition'. There is only the last quarter of an hour to sign up. Please don't be stingy with your literary talent, and sign up as soon as possible. The clock will officially start, and the title will be announced at that time!" A

    stage was set up at the venue where the poetry meeting was held, and a well-dressed man in his 50s preached on it.

    Before entering the stage, a person stopped Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong. I saw three people set up three tables here, and the one who stopped them was the shorter one.

    "Are you two literate?"

    "Yes." Zhang Jin returned.

    "Can you two read this poem?" The man handed a piece of paper to them.

    Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong looked at him for unknown reasons.

    "You are not from Lingang County, don't misunderstand, everyone who comes to participate in the 'poetry competition', as long as he can read and appreciate poetry, we will give him a ticket, and when the poem is published, he can get the ticket. Vote for the one I like the most. However, in order to prevent cheating, everyone who has the right to vote must pass the test, which is why I want you to read poems."

    After understanding, Zhang Jin handed the person over After reading the poem that came over, the latter asked a few questions about how to understand the poem, and Zhang Jin answered them one by one.

    "Thank you very much, this is your ticket. Please keep it!"

    After Zhang Jin took the ticket, the man took another poem to Yuan Hong. After Yuan Hong reluctantly answered, he also got a ticket.

    "Those who have the right to vote cannot leave this place until the 'Sci poetry meeting' is over." The

    short man led the two of them to the area on the left. This area is very large and there are many tables and chairs. A few plates of melon seeds, and a pot of tea.

    Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong found a table and sat down. The place was basically full.

    The area on the right is where people without tickets are located. Because there are too many people, there is no place to sit, so they can only stand.

    The short man led the two in and left.

    After drinking a cup of tea, Zhang Jin sighed, "This 'Symposium' looks really grand."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Fathers and folks! It's been a long time! The old man hereby announces The 'Symposium' officially begins!"

    A gong rang loudly, and the people in the audience cheered.

    "This year, a total of 688 talents signed up for the competition. Last year's leader Yang Xinyuan and Yang Gongzi are also present this year. There are also our Lingang County's Ximen son, who is known as a genius, the knowledgeable Li family Li Gongzi, and the Eastern District's young talent Jun Cheng. Young Master, as well as students from all over the world have signed up. This year's

    ' Poetry Competition' will definitely be a battle between dragons and tigers

    . ?!" After listening to this, many people were talking about it, apparently not expecting this to happen.

    "There are no restrictions on topics this year. Students can write what they are good at and what they like."

    In order to prevent the crowd from affecting the students' performance, the organizer specially opened up a special area for them to think about writing poems. In order to prevent cheating and other undesirable phenomena, students are also separated from students and cannot talk.