Chapter 43 Punishment

Yuan An cried out: "I know I was wrong! Uncle, I was wrong! Please save me! This mad dog bit me to no end! I am willing to accept any punishment, please help me!"

    Da Hei warned me Roaring at Yuan An, Yuan An immediately crouched back to his original place in fear, shrugging his shoulders.

    The clothes on Yuan An's body were bitten and tattered and stained with blood. It's really pitiful to see this. Moreover, Da Hei looks very fierce, and it is possible to kill people, and most people dare not approach.

    The soft-hearted person couldn't help but persuade: "Yuan Hong, please let your dog retire first. Yuan An is bitten like this, even if he deserves it, he deserves to suffer enough. Let him go first."

    Yuanhong raised an eyebrow, "I want to let him also, but I can not just forget the loss. he must compensate."

    "it's supposed to!"

    "you're justified, it should be!"

    we see Yuanhong He let out a sigh of relief and felt a lot more relaxed, and nodded hurriedly.

    "Yuanan, please express your position!" Seeing that Yuanan had been squatting there without speaking, the villagers hurriedly said.

    "I...I'm willing..."

    "I have put more than 300 grass carp in my two acres of fields. I will take a step back and count it as 300. I also know how Yuanan's life is going. Otherwise, he wouldn't steal my fish, would he? So I don't want his money, but if I make a mistake, how can I go unpunished and go unpunished?! If we don't act as an example, it will cause harm to the security of our original village. It has a great influence. However, for the sake of Yuan'an being of the same clan, I don't mention excessive conditions. My requirement is that Yuan'an must ensure that there are no less than 300 fish in my field until the day of harvest, and each fish will have no less than 300 fish. The weight should not be less than a pound, and the rice should not be damaged!"

    "Yuan Hong! You are too much! How could there be 300 fish left in your field after raising them for so long! How much are you missing? I bought them and returned them to you." , and what does this rice have to do with me! I..."

    Yuan Hong glanced at him coldly, Yuan An stunned, and immediately changed his words.

    "Okay, okay, I promise, I promise..."

    "If that's the case, then please ask the village chief to draw up an agreement so that someone doesn't admit it in the end." The

    village chief sighed, "Well, since Yuan An If you have no opinion, then I will draw up an agreement for you."

    "Add one more, if Yuan An does not meet my requirements, I will ask him to compensate 100 taels!"

    "What! You are stealing money!!" Yuan An Da Call.

    "Why, you don't accept it?" Yuan Hong looked at him threateningly.

    "No no no... I will." After

    drawing up the agreement, Yuan Hong and Yuan An shared one share.

    "Yuan Zheng, Yuan Bo, let's go back. This field will be handed over to Yuan An in the future." Yuan Hong took the two away with satisfaction.

    On the way, Yuan Bo was still a little resentful, "Master, you just let him go? Isn't it too cheap for him?"

    "Cheap? You will know later."

    Yuan Bo was puzzled.

    Yuan Zheng seems to understand a little bit. After taking care of the fields for so long, farm work is not an easy job, not to mention that Yuan An doesn't know how to raise fish in paddy fields, and now the weather is getting hotter and harder, so make sure There are a lot of fish in the field and the weight must meet the standard, Yuan Zheng himself did not dare to make a ticket.