Chapter 18: A Visit From Mommy Zhang

The author has something to say: Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone! A thrilling thing happened to us today, it was really frightening, take a deep breath~~~~~~

    Hope you all have a happy holiday, thank you for your support! ! !

    After everything is on track, what the two need now is to make money to buy some fields to plant, and this time happens to be a good season for sowing.

    The place where Yuanjia Village is located is a rich and fertile land, but this was not the case long ago.

    According to Yuan Hong, Yuanjia Village is the earliest village here. The ancestors of Yuanjia Village came to flee and found this treasure land by accident. Later, they decided to settle here, reclaim the land and establish a village. After that, many people came one after another, occupying different positions, and finally formed the current villages.

    It is backed by mountains, and in front of it is a boundless plain. There are rivers and lakes with abundant water sources.

    Under the cultivation of the past hundred years, there are square pastoral fields everywhere. Perhaps because of this reason, people here are used to farming for a living, and every household has a field, except for some special ones. On the contrary, there are very few people hunting, even though there are mountains behind.

    Therefore, the prey in the mountains where few people have been involved all the year round is very rich, and sometimes animals run down from the mountains and damage crops.

    Yuan Hong is one of the special cases. He has no fields, but he became a hunter by his own ability, relying on this mountain. He often receives a lot of goods, and he has made a lot of money over the years, but he was alone before, and he didn't care much about money, so he didn't save much money.

    Both of them have no idea about money. This time, there are only 5 taels of silver left, which is obviously not enough if they want to buy fields. Therefore, Yuan Hong has been running more diligently in the mountains recently.     Most of the time, Zhang Jin would follow him, but he couldn’t compare his physical strength to Yuan Hong’s, and Zhang Jin didn’t know why he was so tired recently, so he usually went hunting by himself, while Zhang Jin was at home. wait. Fortunately, Yuan Hong finally recovered completely and no longer felt anxious and violent because of separation.

    At noon, Yuan Hong, who went up the mountain early in the morning, brought back a big wild boar with three dead pheasants hanging on his shoulders.

    "You're back." Zhang Jin ran to the door to open the door for him.

    Yuan Hong dragged the big wild boar into the yard, but instead of hugging Zhang Jin because of his dirty hands, he kissed him. Zhang Jin, who was used to it, was still unavoidably blushing. He turned around and fetched a basin of water for Yuan Hong to clean.

    "You even hunted such a big wild boar! Are you not injured?" Zhang Jin checked his body worriedly.

    "No, don't worry." After

    Yuan Hong wiped his hands, he finally hugged Zhang Jin into his arms.

    Zhang Jin breathed a sigh of relief, "If you see such a big prey in the future, don't fight anymore, I'm worried about your safety."

    "You have to trust me."

    "I trust you, but I'm afraid... ··"

    Yuan Hong smiled slightly, "I promise you will take care of yourself."

    "Is there anyone?" A familiar voice came from outside the door.

    Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong looked at each other, and the voice seemed to be from Mammy Zhang.