Chapter 27

In the evening, Yuan Hong returned home and was a little surprised when he saw Yuan Suyang.

    He was quite surprised because basically no one would come to their house except for Mammy Zhang.

    After Zhang Jin went up and explained it to him, he said, "It's a long way from the village. I'm a little worried about this child going down alone. After you rest, take him home."

    Yuan Hong nodded, "I am now Just send him down, if he guessed correctly, his grandfather should be worried."

    Zhang Jin didn't know Yuan Suyang's family situation, but Yuan Hong knew very well.

    When Yuan Hong beckoned Yuan Suyang to follow him, Yuan Suyang took a few steps back.

    Thinking of how the villagers thought of him, this child might also be affected, so Yuan Hong didn't move, just said lightly, "If you don't go down the mountain with me again, and your grandfather can't find you, I can't guarantee what will happen. ."

    Hearing Yuan Hong talking about his grandfather, Yuan Suyang began to get anxious, but he didn't expect that it had been so long, and his grandfather must be very worried!

    "I don't want you to send it away, I'll go down the mountain by myself."

    "Don't be long-winded, it's getting dark. Or, are you afraid of me?"

    Yuan Suyang was provoked by him, he puffed up his chest, and overcame the fear of Yuan Hong and said : "I'm not afraid of..." It's

    just a little lack of confidence.

    Yuan Hong glanced at him, motioned for him to follow, and led the carriage out.

    Zhang Jin patted Yuan Suyang's small shoulder, "Uncle Yuan Hong is a good man, don't be afraid."

    "...I don't know how!"

    After speaking, he pretended to be fearless and crawled. On the carriage.

    After Yuan Suyang sat down, Yuan Hong hugged Zhang Jin and kissed his lips, "Wait for me at home, close the door later, and don't open the door for anyone but me."

    There wasn't a single family near them, it was far from the village, and it was getting dark, Yuan Hong was a little worried that Zhang Jin was at home alone, so he specially warned him.

    "Well, be careful." Zhang Jin nodded.

    After waiting at home for about half an hour, Zhang Jin heard the sound of the carriage and confirmed that it was Yuan Hong before he opened the courtyard door.

    "The food is ready, you wash your hands first." Zhang Jin prepared a basin of water for him.

    Yuan Hong hurriedly took it, "Don't do this kind of work again. In two days, I'll take you to Yazi to pick a few satisfactory servants."

    Zhang Jin heard what he wanted to say, but in the end he couldn't say it. Although I don't like to trade people like livestock, the general environment of this society is like this. You can't change the status quo of slave trading if you don't buy it.

    Yuan Hong explained, "When your belly gets bigger, you won't be able to run around with me. Moreover, I don't worry about letting you stay at home alone, buy some servants and let them help with some things, so that I can free up my hands to accompany me at home. I'm following you." What

    Yuan Hong said was the truth, like if something happened today and he wasn't there, Zhang Jin and their children didn't know what would happen, so they must pick some honest servants to come back these days. .