Chapter 16

The two have grown closer since their first intimate encounter.

    Zhang Jin still did not choose to confess his origins to Yuan Hong, but Yuan Hong had no sign of asking questions. Although Zhang Jin didn't know why, he could feel that Yuan Hong was no longer insecure about him. Since then , Yuan Hong became calm, no longer anxious or manic.

    Not to mention this, after they were really together, their life in the cave became sweeter and warmer.

    When Zhang Jin was cooking, Yuan Hongshou played by the side, and when Zhang Jin was playing the flute, Yuan Hong would put his arms around him and listen carefully. Usually after dinner, the two will soak in the hot spring together, and hug each other in the evening.

    In such a day without any interference from the world, the sunrise and sunset have lost their meaning, because both of them are immersed in a world with only each other, and they have lost their sense of time.

    "By the way, is the Spring Festival coming yet?" Zhang Jin saw the food stored in the small hole and the red paper he bought next to him to write couplets, so he remembered the New Year.     Zhang Jin looked at Yuan Hong, noticed the expression on his face, and knew that Yuan Hong didn't know either. When he realized this, Zhang Jin couldn't help blushing. The two of them didn't even remember the time!     Zhang Jin's embarrassment had a different taste in Yuan Hong's eyes. He couldn't help but tied Zhang Jin's waist and kissed his lips, then slipped his hand into the other's shirt without a trace.     "Hmm~~~~" Zhang Jin trembled sensitively, "Don't! You promised me not to today..."     Yuan Hong let go of him reluctantly after hearing this, and instead fondled Zhang Jinman with his left hand. It's Hongxia's cheek.     After Zhang Jin recovered, he suggested, "Since I don't remember, let's treat today as the Spring Festival."     "If you like it. " If you     say action, take action. On the desk, ready to write couplets. Yuan Hong stood beside him to help him grind.

    After thinking about it for a while, Zhang Jin wrote, "Fish leaping in Longchuan to take advantage of the prosperous world, Yanqi farmhouse announces the new year", "Let's say goodbye to the old and welcome the new, the jade dog, step frost, and go all the way to plum blossoms and fragrant flowers, attracting wealth and treasure, golden pigs, and a few rows of willows. The leaf inlaid brocade will continue to lead the past and the

    future. " "The spring rain is silky, and the red plum embroiders the country." After putting down the brush, Zhang Jin said: "Okay, you can paste a pair at the next three holes." After the

    ink was dry, the two Paste the couplet together.

    Yuan Hong swept over the couplet with black characters on a red background, and then turned his eyes back to Zhang Jin, his heart was filled with something called warmth. In the past, he was alone, no matter what festival it was. But it's different now, the person beside him will accompany him, and he will always be...

    Zhang Jin held the hands that suddenly hugged him, smiled slightly, "What do you want to eat? Today's Chinese New Year, do you want to eat it? I'll cook everything for you."

    Yuan Hong buried his head in his neck, "I want you to eat the braised pork and pork ribs that I made last time, as well as Kung Pao chicken, sauerkraut fish, braised beef, and mutton with spring onions."

    " Stop." Zhang Jin sighed helplessly, he didn't seem to have

    treated Yuan Hong harshly in terms of diet, "Why is it all meat? Add some vegetables." "I just want to eat meat" Yuan Hong looked at it with deep meaning. he.

    Zhang Jin blushed with embarrassment, "Come and fight for me, or you won't have to eat it!" The

    decision to make the New Year's Day was abrupt, so many ingredients were neither prepared nor processed. Fortunately, they kept a lot of food in the cave, most of which were cured meats of course.

    Zhang Jin spent a lot of thought to rectify a table of good dishes. Satisfied Yuanhong's desire to eat braised pork, and then made Sixi balls, spicy chicken, lamb with spring onion, as well as fried sausage, radish soup and stir-fried Chinese cabbage.     Both of them had good appetites today, and there was not much left on the table after a meal. Zhang Jin stretched out his hand to rub his aching stomach, and handed over the task of washing dishes and cleaning up the mess to Yuan Hong.     Zhang Jin would stand up and pace back and forth in the hole to digest food after a break. The two little rabbits were dissatisfied and ignored and gathered at his feet.

    "Today the New Year, you wait for the next to pack a red envelope good." Zhang Jin Talia all hold up, "What do you want? How a person a kind of radish? You have no objection, it is so decided."

    These Since days, Xiaobai and Xiaohuihui have grown a lot. Especially Xiaobai, because he is very good at eating, he is almost more than Xiao Huihui.

    "Going to take a bath." When Yuan Hong came out, he saw Zhang Jin holding two rabbits. He stepped forward and pulled the two little guys out of him and put them on the ground. He picked up Zhang Jin and walked into the hot spring.

    "Then I'll go by myself." Zhang Jin was still not used to Yuan Hong picking him up.

    However, the proposal was invalid.

    After soaking in the hot spring, Zhang Jin couldn't help sighing comfortably. With his back leaning against Yuan Hong's chest, he relaxed his entire body, feeling that the exhaustion of the day had been washed away.

    Yuan Hong grabbed Zhang Jin's hand and described his knuckles and fingertips meticulously, as if he was playing with his favorite objects, and he couldn't put it down.

    Zhang Jin turned around. "You sit, I used to help my grandfather massage back, I now give you a try."

    Zhang Jin Having come back Yuanhong, hands on his shoulders, is When I was about to give him a massage, I noticed the scar on his shoulder. Zhang Jin paused and gently touched the few scars that had faded with his fingertips. This is exactly the trace that was strangled by the chain.

    Yuan Hong took his palm and looked at him quietly, with no other emotions in his eyes except the tender and pampering as always.

    Zhang Jin smiled back, put aside the distracting thoughts, and began to knead lightly or heavily on Yuan Hong's shoulders. Yuan Hong's muscles were very strong, but Zhang Jin squeezed it very hard, and after a while, his hands became sore. When he was pinching for grandpa before, the old man would not be satisfied without half an hour, but the old man was an old man after all, Yuan Hong's arm was like an iron plate and could not be pinched. After a while, Zhang Jin was so sour that he couldn't hold it any longer, so he wanted to take a few bites.

    Yuanhong eat laughter pulled him close his arms, looked at his little Duqi lips, leaned down to kiss, mist vaguely beheld entwined figure ??????

    winter to spring, the plot The snow slowly melted, and first the branches were exposed, and then a little bit of green was gradually visible on the ground. Although the temperature is still very low, there is no longer the feeling of being cold to the bone.

    When the weather gets better, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong will open the cave door from time to time to get some air, and occasionally see animals that have been nesting for winter running out for food. The birds also flew out, and the chirping that could be heard every morning gradually increased.

    For the first time, Zhang Jin experienced the charm of nature in such a profound way. The surroundings were changing day by day, but he was able to witness it with his eyes and record it with his brush. In this early spring, Zhang Jin found a lot of inspiration in his observation, and he also painted a lot of good works. This is an experience he has never had before.

    However, after the early spring has passed, it is not suitable to live in the cave when the weather turns warm. Therefore, Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin plan to move back to their original home next. However, due to the serious damage to the house, they decided to rebuild the home.