Chapter 47: Childbirth

Another month has passed, and the day of Zhang Jin's delivery is approaching. Therefore, the Yuan family was extremely cautious up and down.

    Afraid that the same situation as Lou Xiao would happen, Yuan Hong specially prepared a good ginseng just in case. The doctor in the town also said hello in advance. Yuan Hong didn't go out either, and had been accompanying Zhang Jin at home these days, for fear that the child would be born unexpectedly.

    With a big belly, Zhang Jin felt uncomfortable. The fear and tension in his heart had miraculously disappeared at this moment. He only hoped that the child would be born safely.

    This day, when Zhang Jin woke up in the morning, he found that his stomach started to hurt a little. A few days ago, the abdomen was sometimes hard and sometimes soft. After reading it, the doctor told him some common sense about labor. Zhang Jin now knew that he was about to give birth.

    "Yuan Hong, I seem to be..." Zhang Jin grabbed his hand.

    "Are you going to give birth?!" Yuan Hong asked quickly.

    "Yeah!" Zhang Jin nodded.

    After listening to this, Yuan Hong felt at a loss for a moment, as if he was facing a great enemy. After reacting, he hurriedly called out loudly: "Yuan Bo! Yuan Bo!!"

    "Master, what's wrong?!" Yuan Bo hurried in.

    "The madam is going to give birth! Hurry up and take the doctor over!!"

    "Fine!! I'll go right away!!!"

    Yuan Bo was the first to experience someone else giving birth to a child, plus the young master was about to be born, Such a major event made him a little flustered, and after a while, Yuan Bo quickly drove the carriage to his destination.

    Later, Yuan Zhe and the others also knew, and immediately performed their respective duties, preparing all the preparations. Fortunately, the doctor had explained it carefully to them before, otherwise it would be really impossible to start.

    "Just bear with me! Don't be afraid! I'm here!!" Yuan Hong hugged Zhang Jin, but he was afraid of strangling him, so he didn't know where to put his hands.

    The labor pains became more and more intense, and Zhang Jin was no longer as relaxed as it was at the beginning. At this time, he finally knew the difficulties of women in the previous life, and that his mother was really great.

    Omg! it hurts! ! Zhang Jin covered his stomach and almost screamed.

    "Why haven't you picked it up yet!?" Seeing Zhang Jin's appearance, Yuan Hong was so anxious that he was about to explode.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    _ Here we come!!!" Yuan Zheng, who had been waiting outside the door, welcomed the doctor in.

    "Don't worry, it's still early!" The doctor who was used to seeing this kind of scene couldn't help but say something, and then he gave Zhang Jin a pulse, "It will take some time for the child to come down from this pain. Things can be prepared. Is it all right?"

    "Everything is ready!" Yuan Hong wiped the sweat from Zhang Jin's forehead in distress.

    "Okay, you stay here, everyone else is waiting outside!" The doctor pointed to Yuan Zhe.

    In fact, Yuan Zhe has also taken pregnancy medicine, but his characteristics are not very obvious, others may not be able to see it, but he can't hide it from the doctor.