Chapter 28: Lou Xiao Gives Birth and Buys Servants

Zhang Jin decided to use "Three Character Classic" as the enlightenment teaching material of Yuan Suyang, and then taught him classic works such as "Hundred Family Surnames" and "Thousand Characters".

In addition, he plans to give Yuan Suyang an arithmetic class. If the imperial examination does not work, if you learn arithmetic well, you will be able to play a role.

What Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong did not expect was that Yuan Suyang's grandfather went up the mountain with him the next day.

He is a dark-faced old man, obviously in his 50s, but he looks at least 65 years old. After Yuan Hong opened the door, he welcomed the old man in and poured him a cup of tea.

Grandpa Yuan was slightly cramped after sitting down, rubbed the body of the cup with his hand, and stopped for a while before saying to Yuan Hong, "I heard that your husband wants to teach Yang Yang to read?"

Yuan Hong nodded.

"That's it..." The old man was a little surprised after hearing this, but more at a loss, he hurriedly handed the cloth bag beside him to Yuan Hong, "This is all I can get at the moment. Shanhuo, I hope you don't dislike it. When the rice is ripe this year, I will make up for it after selling it..."

Zhang Jin walked over to stop the old man's actions, "We don't lack Shanhuo, so you should keep it. I'm currently pregnant, so I can't do anything. It just so happens that Yuan Suyang can accompany me, so you should not mention the money and the repair, and I have made an agreement with Yuan Suyang, but he wants to help me. . the right thing, the original Su Yang "?

looked at Zhang Jin looked at him, the original Su Yang grandfather Road;".! Grandpa, I can do a lot of things I was a man, a promise he will do it. " "

you Look at this child." Grandpa Yuan was both relieved and embarrassed.

"Yuan Suyang is smart and capable. I like him very much. Please rest assured, I will do my best to teach him."

Yuan Hong then said a few words to Grandpa Yuan, and finally dispelled his concerns. Grandpa Shanhuo Yuan must stay. Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong were afraid that he would feel sorry for him, so they accepted it, and planned to let Yuan Suyang bring back some of Zhang Jin's marinated meat after class.

After sitting for a while, Grandpa Yuan left and went down the mountain, always thanking the two of them. After carefully explaining Yuan Suyang several times, he left.

After he left, Zhang Jin officially gave Yuan Suyang a lesson. He vacated some space in his study as a place for classes.

As the first disciple of his past and present life, Zhang Jin also specially prepared a set of pen, ink, paper and inkstone for Yuan Suyang, hoping that he can take his studies seriously in the future.

Yuan Suyang is a self-respecting, awkward and stubborn child. He was very conscientious and smart when studying. Zhang Jin was very satisfied. He told him how much he was familiar with and mastered the content taught today and let him go back.

Yuan Hong came to the study, fed Zhang Jin some warm water, and asked, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired, he learns very quickly and doesn't struggle at all." Zhang Jin said.

"Just don't tire yourself out. Fill your stomach first, and we'll go to town later." Yuan Hong took out a plate of pastries bought at "Xiao Zhai".

"Well." When the

two arrived at Xiao Zhai, they saw that the door of the shop was closed, and a guy who was helping in the shop hurriedly ran out of the house behind the shop.