Chapter 19: Dried Pork

The next day, Yuan Hong picked up Mother Zhang.

    "I brought green peppers, eggplants, beans, and cucumber seeds, as well as tomatoes that have been brought over from Outland in recent years, but these are not edible. When they grow up, the red ones are very beautiful. I think you will like them and bring them here together. , but remember, this is for viewing, don't eat it by mistake!" Mammy Zhang opened the small cloth bag and showed it to Zhang Jin.

    Zhang Jin didn't realize that there were still tomatoes. In the ancient times of another world, tomatoes were probably introduced into China during the Ming Dynasty. They were always used as ornamental plants. No one knew that they could be eaten. It seems that the situation here is similar.

    Of course Zhang Jin knew the value of tomatoes, but Mammy Zhang would definitely not believe what he said. After all, he had never heard of anyone eating this thing. How could someone like Zhang Jin know that tomatoes are edible? Inconclusive. So Zhang Jin just took the seeds happily, and didn't explain the tomato situation to Mammy Zhang.

    Mammy Zhang looked at the vegetable field and said, "It is best to make a new vegetable field like this, so that the vegetables can grow well. Pig dung, cow dung and human excrement are very useful."

    Zhang The scene of going out to dig dung appeared in Jin's mind, her face stiffened, and her stomach suddenly felt a little nauseated.

    "Don't you have a cow at home? Do you have any dried manure? If there is, you can get it and mix it into the vegetable field, and then get some dried leaves, hay, straw, etc. and mix it together."

    Zhang Jin held back his stomach. Unwell, walked to the back of the bullpen. They have collected the dry manure and put it in a dug manure tank, because they know that they will need fertilizer for farming in the future, so they have already prepared it.

    "Your face is not good, rest here for a while, and I will go alone." Yuan Hong blocked Zhang Jin, and went over to make feces.

    Zhang Jin didn't force himself, and just stayed where he was, because he was nauseated before he saw it.

    Mammy Zhang also noticed that Zhang Jin's face was a little pale, and thought it was because he couldn't stand this kind of filth, so instead of forcing him to learn this procedure, she took him to the well and taught him how to deal with it. seed.

    "If it is like a seed, it is usually soaked first, and then planted after it germinates. There are some seeds that need to be raised, which will be a little more troublesome. These only need to be soaked. It is very simple." Mammy Zhang said while demonstrating, Zhang Jin was memorizing it seriously.     Mammy Zhang later told Zhang Jin about the matters and details that need to be paid attention to in many kinds of vegetables, as well as how to take care of the vegetables after they grow, how to deworm them and so on. Zhang Jin listened carefully.     During the conversation between the two, Yuan Hong quickly finished the vegetable field.     After seeing it, Mammy Zhang nodded with satisfaction, "That's about it, I've said everything that should be said, if you have any questions, you can ask me again, and Zhang Jin will also listen to the next planting, so I can now go down the mountain with confidence. I'm done."     "You stay here and leave after we have eaten, we haven't thanked you yet." Zhang Jin said to retain her.     "Thank you, thank you! How can you be such a foreigner!" Mammy Zhang feigned anger, "Okay, I'm definitely going down the mountain, a few naughty ghosts at home without me watching will turn the sky upside down, next time I'll go up the mountain again Let's see how you grow."     Seeing that Mama Zhang couldn't be kept, Yuan Hong and Zhang Jin had to pull out an ox cart to send the old man down the mountain.     After the seeds were soaked, Zhang Jin sprinkled them into the vegetable field according to what Zhang Ma said, looking forward to seeing the results soon.     "Nausea..." After Zhang Jin came from the vegetable garden, he couldn't help retching while holding on to the tree trunk in the yard.     Seeing this, Yuan Hong patted his back slightly in panic, and took Zhang Jin into his arms after Zhang Jin got better.     "Teach me this kind of thing in the future, don't touch it again!"     "I don't know what happened today. It may be the first time I come into contact with things like cow dung. ."     Zhang Jin was brought into the bathroom by Yuan Hong and washed thoroughly, which made him feel much better. After eating a little bit of dinner, I was so tired that I couldn't lift myself up. Yuan Hong took him to bed, and couldn't help but worry about Zhang Jin's current condition. When he was in the cave, Zhang Jin started to have some symptoms, and now the situation is more serious.