Chapter 3: Yuan Hong

"That I want to drink water."

In order to understand the current situation, the first thing to do is to start with this man, but Zhang Jin is quite nervous. Judging from the comparison of the height and shape of the two people, it is difficult to guarantee himself if the man loses control again. I won't be strangled by this person.

"I'm thirsty, I want to drink water." Zhang Jin thought that the man hadn't heard and increased his voice.

The man looked up at him, and finally turned to take a bowl of water.

"Stay honest after drinking, don't play any tricks, I won't let you go." The man's voice was low.

After drinking the water, Zhang Jin watched the man make a belly first and then said, "Who are you?"

Seeing that the man was about to run away again, Zhang Jin hurriedly continued, "I really don't remember anything! I seem to have amnesia. the "

saw the man did not believe posture, Zhang Jin can not help but worry," really, believe me! I now even I myself who do not know! " "

Whether you have amnesia, even if you play more tricks , I'm still saying, I won't let you go!"

"I don't know anyone now, I'm very happy if you don't drive me away, so of course I won't leave." Zhang Jin forced a smile, heartbroken. I really don't think this man can be fooled.

After listening to Zhang Jin, the man's face was not as ugly as before, but Zhang Jin knew that if he wanted to gain the man's trust, he had to work harder.

For several days, Zhang Jin was trapped in the same room at the beginning. If Zhang Jin expressed any desire to go out, the man would change his face on the spot. In addition to this, the man is actually good to him, which makes Zhang Jin even more unclear about their relationship. Now Zhang Jin finally knew what the man's name was, and also knew that the original name was the same as his own. Yuan Hong (the man's name) still didn't believe Zhang Jin's words, but he began to waver, because Zhang Jin and Yuan Shen are two people after all, and Yuan Hong must have noticed the difference in behavior. No matter how a person pretends, his behavior and habits are difficult to change.

Zhang Jin walked to the window and pushed it open a crack. In the past few days, he secretly observed the world in this way, but what he saw was very limited. The place where Yuan Hong lived seemed to be very remote, and he didn't see a single person passing by for so many days. Zhang Jin sighed, wondering when the days of being imprisoned like this would end.

"Squeak"

after hearing the sound of the door Zhang Jin hastily shut the window, and sure enough the man standing behind him. Zhang Jin lowered his head nervously. In the past few days, he has really fully seen how capricious this man is. His temper can change, and it is easy to fall into a state of rage and anger. This door is already the third one he has installed. . So now Zhang Jin is really afraid of him.

Yuan Hong glanced at the window, stared at the black head under his eyes for a while, struggled for a while, and finally couldn't help but said, "You come out for dinner today!" Then he hurried out.

"Huh?" Zhang Jin couldn't believe his ears, was this a signal to let him out? ···marvelous! Zhang Jin jumped on the bed excitedly and rolled a few times. He thought he was going to endure the man's anger, but unexpectedly got the "pardon order", so happy! Don't wonder why Zhang Jin is so excited. It would be unbearable for any sane person to suddenly be restricted from freedom.

At noon, Zhang Jin finally stepped out of the room where he had been sleepy for days. The sight of his eyes made him realize that he was in an unfamiliar world. Yuan Hong's house is really dilapidated. I don't know how many generations it has been passed down from. There are several places on the roof that have slanted sunlight. I am afraid that a heavy rain can destroy the house. Looking through the gate, in the distance, you can see the village where the smoke is rising. It's really biased. There is no family around. Now Zhang Jin has no chance to ask his neighbors about the situation in the world. The only thing that comforts Zhang Jin is that the surrounding environment is very beautiful. When you look around, you will feel like you are in a painting. He is studying Chinese language and literature, especially classical literature, and what he most wants to do is to engage in research in this area in the future. In the contemporary society where reinforced concrete is everywhere, the simplicity and aura of the humanistic and natural landscape have long been lost. Unexpectedly, Zhang Jin accidentally came to this place he had always wanted to find in another world.

"It's time to eat." Yuan Hong's blunt voice interrupted Zhang Jin's thoughts.

There were two plates of meat dishes and two plates of vegetarian dishes on the table. These days, Zhang Jin was eating porridge brought in by Yuan Hong. He thought it was because Yuan Hong's living conditions were limited, but it seemed that there was another reason. Zhang Jin sat opposite Yuan Hong, holding up his chopsticks, not knowing how to start. It's not that Yuan Hong's dishes look so good that he can't bear to talk, but just the opposite. In fact, Zhang Jin really wanted to ask him what the black dish was, except that he could barely tell it was a meat dish, he really couldn't guess what meat it was. On the opposite side, Yuan Hong expressionlessly squeezed the black meat into his mouth and chewed it, as if he didn't see Zhang Jin's tangled expression.

Seeing Yuan Hong swallowing the unknown meat, Zhang Jin thought that maybe the meat itself was like that. However, let's eat this plate of vegetables that look a little normal first.

"Ugh" is too salty! This is not swallowing, nor is it not swallowing.

"Since it's unpalatable, don't eat it." Yuan Hong was vaguely irritable.

Zhang Jin gritted his teeth and swallowed what was in his mouth. It's hard to get freedom, it's better not to stimulate him any more. In the end, Zhang Jin still couldn't force himself to the end, his stomach was only 4 points full, and the remaining 6 points were occupied by water.