Chapter 38

Because of Lou Xiao's remarks, the next day caused a great shock to the Wang Lou family. After the Wang family got the news from Wang Ziming, they immediately went to the Lou family to ask for an explanation.

    Lou Zhen never expected that Lou Xiao would say such a thing, and he was so angry that he died. I apologized to the Wang family, and promised that even if I die, I will let Lou Xiao marry into the Wang family, and I will never regret the marriage!

    Lou Zhen was extremely angry, but calmed down. He didn't lock Lou Xiao as he did at the beginning, but let him play with confidence, thinking that he really broke the engagement with the Wang family, so that he would not be wary and would not think of running away.

    In order to save Zhuan, and fearing that he would ruin his plan, Lou Zhen pretended to break the engagement with the Wang family in front of him, and finally made an excuse to let him go to Donglin to solve some business problems.

    Zhu An never thought that Lou Zhen would lie to him, thinking that he was really persuaded by himself. So he agreed to Lou Zhen's request and went to Donglin. And he took into account that Donglin was about a day's journey from the capital, so he could come back soon after he settled the matter.

    Lou Zhen thought of this, and specially arranged for a few people to find a way to hold Zhu An, so that he would not come back on the day of Lou Xiao's 18th birthday.

    But Lou Xiao didn't know anything. After saying goodbye to his mother and father, he didn't have the most annoying thing, so he lived his small life happily.

    I saw Li Mingyin more and more times, and in the end it was basically once a day. He felt an unprecedented ease and ease. Hearing Li Mingyin talk about his past events and childhood anecdotes, he even had the idea of ​​going to Chang'an Town to see what Li Mingyin grew up in.

    "Brother Wang, this Lou Xiao clearly doesn't want to marry you, and he doesn't want to say anything to you. I can't figure out what you can bear?!"

    said Cai Liang, one of Wang Ziming's friends.

    "Yes, brother Wang! In my opinion, such a husband, don't want it!" Another person echoed.

    "It's not that you don't know the money of Lou's family. As long as Lou Xiao enters the Wang's family, his money is all mine. Also, in our Wang's family, I will kill him how I want to. Anyway, There are only a few days left until we get married, so I will endure for a few more days." You said that the prince was clearly confused, but his mind was not muddy, with a trace of clarity.

    "Then how can you swallow this breath?" Cai Liang said again, "Brother Wang, to tell you the truth, I have a way to make Lou Xiao not only have to marry you, but also make you feel bad.

    " Oh, tell me how to do it."

    "Nuo" Cai Liang handed a small paper package to Wang Ziming.

    "Isn't this an aphrodisiac?"

    "Yes, it's an aphrodisiac. Although the effect is slow, the medicinal properties are strong. You tie Lou Xiao to a place two days before you get married and pour this into him, then he will He can make people do whatever they want. Don't you hate him? You go to a few people to turn him around and lose his chastity. Lou Zhen loves face very much. He will definitely tie Lou Xiao to you and let him marry you. After getting married, you can also use this to humiliate him!"

    Wang Ziming narrowed his eyes slightly, "Haha...then I will thank Brother

    Cai ." "We are brothers." Cai Liang took a photo Pat Wang Ziming on the shoulder.