Chapter 34: "Journey to the West"

I heard that Zhang Jin will continue to tell the story of Journey to the West after dinner, so Lou Xiao and Mrs. Lou are not in a hurry to leave, waiting for Zhang Jin to tell them the follow-up.

    The weather is not cold now, and there are just a lot of people, so it will be better in the yard. So everyone moved out of the stools and gathered around to listen to the story. Before Zhang Jin spoke, Mrs. Lou, Butler Xu, Lou Xiao and even Li Mingyin all shared anecdotes that they thought were interesting or worth mentioning.

    After Lou Xiao read the story, he shared it with Li Mingyin, and Butler Xu also joined in the fun to read it again.

    Last time, Zhang Jin just talked about the part where Sun Wukong made a big havoc in the Tiangong, so the next time he talked about the failure of the immortals to capture the demon monkey, and went to invite the Western Heaven Buddha for help. century.

    Because Lou Xiao and the others are hard to come by, Zhang Jin deliberately talked about two chapters today. He is still a bit talented in language, telling stories in cadence, and grasping all aspects of the plot very well. In addition to the unique charm of Journey to the West, everyone present was basically captured.     Although it is said that there is no book of Journey to the West in his hand, it is no exaggeration to say that Zhang Jin recites this story by heart. Needless to say, the replay rate of Journey to the West in modern times, most people may have watched it more than three times, even 10 or 20 times. From this, we can see the classic and charm of Journey to the West.     After listening to Zhang Jin's speech, Lou Xiao couldn't get enough of it.     "Tell me! Five hundred years later, what will happen to Sun Dasheng? Has he come out?"     Mrs. Lou couldn't put it down, but she was not like Lou Xiao. Seeing his urgency, she said, "No matter how dark the sky is. We won't be able to go down the mountain at one point, and after the story is over all at once, there will be no fun in the future, so let's go here today."     Hearing Mrs. Lou's words, Lou Xiao didn't urge any more, but he was a little unwilling. After getting Zhang Jin's assurance that he would send him a chapter every day, he was reluctantly happy.

    "It's just that you are pregnant now, and you have to write a chapter every day. I'm afraid that you will be tired for a long time. Well, I will call Xiaohe over tomorrow. He can read and write this story. Just let him listen and memorize it." Lou Xiao said.     Yuan Hong said yes, it doesn't matter if there is one more person in the family, as long as Zhang Jin is not tired. Except for Zhang Jin, Yuan Hong was literate at home, but his calligraphy was poor. Yuan Bo was just studying with Zhang Jin, so he couldn't count on it, and Yuan Zheng and Yuan Zhe didn't know a single big character at all. It would be great if Lou Xiao could send someone who could write, and it would save Zhang Jin the time he spends on it every day.     That said, Xiaohe will come tomorrow, and after Xiaohe has copied the story, there will be a special person to pick it up.     For some people, this is nothing but tossing around, but when you really like something, you won't feel tired no matter how much you do it.     When Zhang Jin started telling Journey to the West, he didn't have any plans to finish it. At that time, the story just popped into his head, but everyone liked it. So seeing Lou Xiao's approach, Zhang Jin felt that if he gave up halfway, Lou Xiao might even kill him.     However, Zhang Jin also has some thoughts of sharing good things with everyone. The work of Journey to the West deserves to be loved by more people.     After Lou Xiao and the others went back, Xiaohe was sent over the next morning. This Xiaohe is a house attendant bought by Lou Xiao at the tooth bank. He has been with Lou Xiao for three years. He is an 18-year-old boy. He has a lively and cheerful personality, and has a sweet mouth. He has gotten to know Yuan Zhe, Yuan Zheng, and Yuan Bo in a short time.     One more audience has no effect on Zhang Jin. He will continue to talk about his Journey to the West every day. But Journey to the West has one more fan.     Xiaohe was deeply infatuated with this story. After listening to Zhang Jin, he would reproduce the chapters he just told on paper, and he also copied the first few chapters that Zhang Jin originally wrote down. one serving.     The guy who usually came to pick up the pork jerky came over the next day, and Xiaohe gave all the chapters he copied to the guy named Du Hong.