Chapter 62: Years Later

In the past five years, Yuanjia's business has been doing very well. Their fruit wine shops have spread to many states and counties in the Xia Kingdom and are deeply loved by many people. The annual benefits are astounding. Yuan Bo became Yuan Hong's right-hand man, sharing a lot of work for him.

    In addition to fruit wine shops, newspapers have also developed vigorously. In just five years, it has covered the entire Xia Kingdom. No matter where you are, you can find newspapers issued by "Simple Newspapers".

    On the contrary, everyone has become busier than before. Zhang Jin can no longer live a dashing life of being a shopkeeper. Lou Xiao will regularly arrange certain tasks for Zhang Jin to handle. Fortunately, it is not a difficult thing.

    "Brother Qing'er, I'm here to see you!" A

    loud child's voice came from outside the yard, from far to near. After a while, a fat little boy in blue clothes appeared at the place where Yuan Zeqing usually studied.

    "Brother Tuanzi." Yuan Zeqing put down the book in his hand and called to the person who came.

    This little boy is the son of Lou Xiao and Li Mingyin. In the past five years, Lou Xiao has not been able to conceive a second child again, so he is envious of Zhang Jin Yuanhong who gave birth to twins in private, especially their three children are obedient and obedient, especially Yuan Zeqing let Lou Xiao sees that he can't wait to grab it home and be his own son, it's really beautiful and caring! Even the most mischievous Xiao Xu is a lot cuter than the demon king in his family.

    Lou Xiao sighed more than once, what God did he offend in his last life, why couldn't he have a well-behaved, tender and lovely child like Zhang Jin?

    "I miss you so much!" Danzi climbed onto the small table in front of Yuan Zeqing, and skillfully pursed his tender red lips and quickly hit Yuan Zeqing's fair face.

    Just a few tenths of a centimeter away, a handsome and slender hand emerged from behind, grabbed Danzi's ear, and rescued Yuan Zeqing from his "magic mouth".

    "You bastard will never change your life! I said you can't just love your family! No!! Can you hear it!!?" Lou Xiao angrily twisted the ears of the dumplings and taught him a lesson.

    The dumpling screamed in pain, and while trying to break free, he shouted unconvincingly, "But obviously I saw that Uncle Jin has a relative! And you!! Why can't I!?"

    Lou Xiao was so angry that his liver hurt, I didn't know how to explain it for a while, and continued to reprimand: "Anyway, you are not allowed to kiss!"

    Like many modern parents, Zhang Jin likes to express his intimacy and love for his children by kissing. For example, when praising and encouraging children, Zhang Jin will habitually kiss the child's cheek.

    What Zhang Jin didn't expect was that Tuanzi saw this scene inadvertently and because of that, he never forgot his son.

    This also starts with the fourth birthdays of the brothers Yuan Zeqing and Yuan Zexu. In order to celebrate the birthdays of their two children, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong specially set up a few tables to entertain some new friends they have met in recent years. The number of people was not large, including Yuan Zhengyuan Bo and the others, as well as Li Mingyin and Lou Xiao's family of three. Full 5 table seats.

    When Zhang Jin gave the prepared gifts to Yuan Zeqing and Yuan Zexu, he kissed the two little guys on one cheek and congratulated the babies on their happy birthday.