Chapter 51: Temple Fair

After a long journey, the two went to bed early in the evening.

    The next morning, Zhang Jin felt full of energy and energy because of the good rest. Yesterday, I heard from Xiao Er that there is a Zhuangzi not far from here. The owner of the Zhuangzi is an old man. Not only does the grapes grow well, but the grape seedlings cultivated are even better than those of others. Every year, many people come to buy grape seedlings from him.

    Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong had the same goal, so they got up early, and after breakfast, they drove the carriage to the address given by Xiao Er.

    On the way, I asked a few more pedestrians before they found this village.

    This village occupies a large area, but it is a typical farmhouse style. The yellow walls are piled up with mud, and the height is about the chest of an adult man. The house looks solid and yellow, and the roof is covered with thick thatch. The first impression is that it is very simple.

    The two stepped forward and knocked on the courtyard door.

    "Excuse me, is anyone here?"

    Zhang Jin shouted in a row, and then a response came from inside.

    "Who is it?"

    An old man with a wrinkled face opened the courtyard door. From the appearance, he is about 65 years old, with dark skin and a very strong body.

    "Hello, old man, do you have grape seedlings for sale here?" Zhang Jin asked.

    Hearing this, the old man frowned, "Come to buy at this time?"

    "What's the matter? Can't it?"

    "It's not impossible, you have never planted grapes, right?" The old man let the two of them enter the yard.

    Zhang Jin smiled embarrassedly, "To tell you the truth, the two of us really don't know anything about growing grapes."

    "Forget it, come with me. I happen to have a batch of seedlings here. If you are planting your own, go find them. A person who knows how to take good care of it, don't waste the seedlings."

    The old man was an enthusiastic person. He knew that the two of them didn't understand anything. After that, he told them a lot of common sense about grape planting.

    Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong listened carefully, and finally nodded.

    After seeing the garden, the old man said to them, "Don't worry, these are all good seedlings. My old man Wang has sold grape seedlings for so many years, and I have never cheated anyone."

    Yuan Hong told Wang about their situation and the area to be planted. The old man talked, because they were completely unfamiliar with this aspect, Yuan Hong and the others didn't know how many seedlings to buy. After listening to Yuan Hong's narration, Old Man Wang gave a number.     "According to what you said, this number of grape seedlings is enough. Your Chang'an town is far from here. If you believe me, I will recommend someone to you who can help you take care of these seedlings along the way, and can also guide you how to Kind of."     "That's great, we just need such a person. I'm really grateful." Zhang Jin said.     After the purchase of seedlings was settled, Zhang Jinyuanhong and the old man agreed to come and pick them up three days later. In addition, the person recommended by the lazy man would also be waiting for them here.     After finishing, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong will go to the inn.     After eating, Zhang Jin couldn't stay still. When I came here, I happened to encounter a temple fair, which is still an ancient temple fair, not to mention how novel.     This temple fair is also held during the day, but the most exciting show is at night. According to Xiao Er, this was established to commemorate a very famous talent in Lingang County.     It was noon now, and Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong stopped and went all the way, and it took about half an hour to arrive at the venue.     The temple fair is held near the famous Dragon Temple here. Everyone who comes to the temple fair will go to the Dragon Temple to worship, especially the people of Lingang County. They pay special attention to this time every year. After so many years of temple fairs, it has developed another meaning of it, that is, blind date. !