SEOKJIN (12)

11:58 am

"And that should be our new objective for the month. If there are no doubts then let's end this meeting here. Thank you for you hardwork everyone."

I closed the file and buttoned my coat, ready to get the hell out of here. All the uninterested,dull faces makes me want to fire everyone.

"Oh and Mr. Jimin, can you come in after a while?" I asked my secretary who nodded immediately.

I wonder why is everyone always so stiff around me. Am I that repulsive? How am I supposed to find a soulmate this way. After a few minutes, Jimin knocked on the door.

"Yes sir, is there something I can do?"

Again, the hostile behaviour. I have to be kinder to everyone in order to find my antidote.

"Yes. Have you had your lunch yet?" I tried smiling as wide as I can.

Jimin looked perplexed. He kept looking at me with wide eyes.

"I don't have all day!" I said with clenching jaws, still holding the difficult smile.

"Sir, are you okay? You are acting all weird and not to offend you but your smile kinda looks creepy!" He said the latter part as a whisper.

Is he kidding me?

We got out of the office and I tried greeting every single soul with a smile on my way out. Being nice is not so difficult but it can get pretty exhausting.

After having a lavish meal, Jimin decided to drive us back to the office. He was laid out on the chair, ignoring the waiters who were
staring at him, embarassing the living daylights out of me.

"That was one hell of a meal, hyung! Thank you so much." He said closing his eyes and resting his head on the headrest of the chair. I smiled noticing how he'd call me sir when we're working and hyung when we're not. He had good socialising skills. Had it been me, I'd be so confused that I'd probably end up calling the person dad.

"It'll be great if you sit appropriately Jimin ah." I smiled trying not to sound rude.

He corrected his posture at once making me chuckle.

"Let's go, sir." Secretary Jimin activated I see.

" I informed everyone that we won't return as we have some business. So go get changed. I'll pick you up at 1." I reminded him our evening plan.

After dropping Jimin on the way,I returned home. Hoseok wasn't there. Namjoon was on the couch, reading something on the iPad.

"Must feel good to earn money by staying home and reading leisurely. . ." I was about to sass him more when he threw a pillow at me.

Nobody, NOBODY has ever had the audacity to do that to me. I was about to explode when he started laughing.

"You should've seen your face. . . getting all hulk on me!" Namjoon was literally rolling all over the couch. When he calmed down I realised there was a smile on my face which he reciprocated, my anger long forgotten.

"Get your filthy ass up, look at the time you dork! Go get ready. . ."
I looked him up to down, ". . .actually never mind. You're already dolled up!"

I left the room as he shouted that it was his regular clothes. The man wears such expensive clothes that I feel bad to even touch him.

I took a quick shower and wore my favourite pink turtleneck. Unlike my appearance, I have what the society says feminine choices. I like light, pastel colours as it cools my over enraged mind. When I came out I noticed both Hoseok and Namjoon on the couch.