SEOKJIN (24)

"I can't believe myself!"

I don't know why I'm doing this. I just remember driving myself here. I got out and entered the rather sad place to find my happiness.

Cries, wails and yells filled the surrounding. Bodies after bodies we're rushed in.

"Call the doctor asap!" A man in his 50s yelled to the nurse in the counter.

I somewhat feel guilty for causing inconvenience when they are this busy but my business was important too.

"Hello sir, how can I help you." A young girl smiled at me as if she was used to the chaos everyday.

How can she help me? I can't even help myself and she thinks she can help me. What a joke!

"Doctor Min Hyejin. . . Is she here?" I asked unaware of her schedule.

She squinted her eyes and looked at me from head to toe. Being handsome can be a hassle sometimes. I smiled at her so that she could hurry her motions.

"Are you one of her suitors? If yes then please leave, she's pretty busy today."
She smiled professionally although her words dripped poison.

Suitor? What suitors?

And here Yoongi was worried about my intentions.

"Tell her Kim Seokjin is here, please." I pleaded even though my insides were boiling.

I, for sure, was not cured because my rage still feels fresh. I noticed her getting scared and the atmosphere suddenly becoming hot. I had to calm down.

After a few minutes, I noticed Hyejin  running towards me. She looked beautiful even in the haggard situation. She ran straight towards me, held my wrist and dragged me out.

"Seokjin-ssi, what. . .what are you. . . doing here?" She was panting.

I sat her down and handed her a bottle of cranberry juice that I was drinking a while ago. She gulped it down at once.
Cute.

"I came to meet you." I smiled. All my previous thoughts and emotions now a forgotten memory.

"Me?" Her eyes were popping out.

I nodded, too embarassed to form proper sentences. She looked around and I could see a faint smile. She guided me to a garden type area which had many seats, probably a resting place for the doctors.

"Hyejin ssi. . ."

"Hmm?"

"The receptionist back there, uh she. . . she told me something about your suitors. I didn't ask her anything further because I'd rather know it from you. You don't have to explain me of course, it's your life. . ."

SOMEBODY STOP ME.

My insides were screaming at my non-stop rant.

But when I heard a hearty laugh coming from her, my heart melted.

"It's Nothing. They are just protective over me. Some patients had hit on me previously so they thought you're one of them." She spoke between laughs.

"Oh."  My mind went blank from the second hand embarassment.

I had nothing I could say. My mind only focused on her smiling face.

"Anyway, why are you here?" She asked turning towards me.

"I wanted to meet you." 

While coming here, I decided to be totally honest with her about everything.

"Me?" She blinked in confusion.

"Yes."

"Why?"