TAEHYUNG (21)

"Here's to our twisted fate everyone!"

Jimin made a weird toast and everyone clinked there beer filled glasses. Everybody were gathered here, in Ham and Nam's, for a boys' night.

Other customers already left and I was done cleaning up the counter when I heard Yoongi hyung calling me.

"Yeah Hyung? Do you guys need a refill already?" I asked politely, wiping my hands on cloth tied to my waist.

"Not that. We want you to sit with us and have a drink. You deserve it." Hoseok hyung pulled me down next to him, patting my back.

Thinking it might be inappropriate, I looked over at Yoongi hyung if it was okay for me to join them. He smiled back widely before encouraging me to go on.

"Ah this adorable punk! You don't have to ask Yoongi for such silly things when I'm here." Seokjin hyung said chuckling, playing his oldest brother card.

I shyly picked up the glass and took a sip. Damn it feels refreshing.

While I was busy relishing the taste of alcohol, the rest looked content with watching me. I slowly kept my glass back after gulping every drop of it. Did I make them uncomfortable? Damn Tae!

"Watching you finish your drink made me happy hyung." Jungkook said, smiling broadly. Jimin laughed along, agreeing with him.

I blushed at his remark. "I should be the one saying that. I'm the older one here." I said avoiding eye contact, while others laughed at my comment.

"It must have been hard for you Taehyung ah right? I should've checked on you more often." Yoongi hyung said in a lower tone, carresing my hair.

I grew up knowing people won't like you unless you were of some help to them. But here I'm, nothing to offer at my worst and yet they were worrying about someone like me.

What did I do to deserve this love?

"Don't worry hyung. You've done enough for me. And you're not the only one. I've got four other 'secret santas'." I assured him. Him and Jungkook looked puzzled while the others were looking at everywhere else but our table.

"You'll end up straining your neck Joon hyung, use your phone instead of your palm to make a call Jin hyung and stop pretending to zone out again Hoseok hyung." Jk caught them all. Now it was my turn to enjoy the show.

"I don't get it Taehyung ah. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?" Yoongi hyung asked me, suspecting the other guys.

"Ever since I joined this restaurant, the guys kept coming when you weren't around. One day, Jin hyung noticed I was having trouble working due to the backache I gained because I had to sleep on the hard floor so the next day brought a soft and comfortable sleeping bag. He also asked me to keep it between us." I spoke with a warm smile, remembering how peacefully I slept that night.

"Which you clearly didn't!?" Jin hyung said gulping down his own beer.

"That's not the end. Hoseok hyung brought me a cute muffler, which by the way he made his mother knit for me because I kept catching cold when I came back from deliveries." I said proudly showing off the wool round my neck.

"Only thing he gets me is dry hair because of his panick attacks throughout the day." Jimin said to Hoseok hyung for which the former got smacked. What are they talking about?

"Namjoon hyung, my third Santa, bought me a pair of sneakers. My old ones were almost worn out and became a wreck during the rainy days. I tried to refuse at first but then he said 'Just think of it as a gift from your older brother' and I couldn't say no." I said looking at my shining converse.