JIMIN (26)

6:25 pm

"Not vanilla, he likes strawberry!"

Bringing Jungkook along with me was a bad idea. It was the nth time he annoyed my brains out.

"Pick whatever you want, just do it fast!" I snapped at the kid who wasn't taking his eyes off of the pastries.

We were off to Seokjin hyung's house to cheer our happiest brother who was now into fit of dismals.

"Do you think this will cheer him up?" Jungkook asked while driving off.

"I can't think of anything else." I sighed.

Hoseok hyung has always been the pillar of our sanity, whenever things went hard or tough he would help us out with a smile on his face.
But it has been a week since we last saw that smile. He has been cooped up in his room, coming out only to use the washroom. He hasn't even visited the hospital ever after the day  of the accident.

Mal soo noona was worried sick for him even in her state. Not to mention the other three lads have been acting similar by having the least contact with outside world.

"Ah, this is driving me crazy. It's not like  them acting this way would solve anything!" I yelled out in frustration.

"Okay, but why are you yelling at me?" Jungkook pouted as he took a left turn.

"I'm sorry. Just. . .drive." I sighed for the zillionth time today.

Knocking on the door, I could feel the tension inside radiating. After standing for two whole minutes, Namjoon hyung showed up.

"Oh hi." He's reaction dried all my expectations.

Jungkook pushed him away and rushed inside. He placed the bag with icecream on the refrigerator and moved back to the hall as four pair of eyes followed his actions.

"Oh thank god, had you taken one more minute and those had melted." He sighed and laid down in the couch.

I noticed how the Hyungs' eyes softened at him as they took their seats. I understood what JK was doing.

"Where's hoseok hyung?" I asked taking a seat beside Yoongi hyung.

"Hasn't came out yet. Skipped lunch and dinner too." Yoongi replied like a news announcer.

I can't stand this anymore. I got up and moved towards his room. The guys were telling me not to in the background.

I knocked twice before letting myself in. He was sitting with his back faced towards me, probably talking to his 'babies'.

"Hyung. . ." I called him very cautiously.

"Oh Jimin ah, you're here?" He turned around, his face dull with eye bags as dark as my lovelife.

I slowly approached him, taking a seat near to him. The bedsheet was crumbled which told me that the other guys were here not too long ago.

"Hyung, you look. . ."

"Ugly? Devastated? Sad?" He cut me off.

"Sleep deprived. When was the last time you slept?"

"I don't know." He bowed his head. "I can't. Everytime I close my eyes. . ."

I understood what he was going through yet felt horrible knowing there was nothing I could do.

"I went to see Mal soo noona today." His head shot up at my words.

"And?"

"She misses you a lot. She's having it worse Hyung. How long do you think you can ignore everything? How long are you going to keep this up?"