HOSEOK (32)

Who said getting off the hooks of a curse lets you live peacefully? This is the second week and I've yet to wake from my alarm rather than the adults fighting in this damn house!

I literally dragged my body to the living room to watch a lawyer and a chef quarreling over a woman. Oh they have their unique way doing that.

"Say those filthy words about my sister again and I'm warning you hyung, I'll chop your fingers off like green onions!" Yoongi hyung threatened in a low voice.

"First, taking Hyejin ah to club is not a filthy idea. I just want her to relax. And second, put your knife down Yoongi ah!" Jin hyung yelled out his points, shifting a bit away from him.

"RELAX! My ass! All men do is lie. I know you're a gentleman and don't go for such cheap tricks but just like me you've been a loner for a long time probably fantasizing about things and such a man can't be goofing around my innocent sister!" Yoongi hyung let out his imagination.

"Dude! Stop. Get some help." Jin said calmly pitying his single ass, before running away from Yoongi hyung who was now sharpening his knife.

Why watch baseless reality shows when you have them?

Aren't they getting late for work!? I was staring at them with my, quarterly opened eyes when they noticed my dishevelled presence. They stopped in their tracks and were now holding onto each other for support.

Because they just couldn't stop laughing at me.

"You look like a peeled chicken." Yoongi hyung managed in between his inaudible laugh.

"Dude, I'm so sorry but I thought some homeless person barged into our house." Jin hyung said in his unusual high pitched voice. His windshield laugh is getting worse with each passing day.

"It was so funny I forgot to laugh hyung." I said with an 'I'm so done with you guys' expression and pushed them away from my way to the couch.

"How can Joonie still sleep through your banter this early in the morning?" I asked resting my head on the side of the sofa.

"Oh our Joon ah is on a playdate with his four year old. Lucky man! The kid really loves him." Yoongi hyung said shaking his head slowly with a smile, plopping down beside me.

"Yeah. He makes me wanna have a little family of my own." Jin hyung said with a dreamy voice, standing behind the couch.

Yoongi hyung just mouthed 'Not while I'm alive' sliding his thumb along his neck.

Jin hyung cleared his throat fixing his already fixed tie.

"This reminds me, I gotta fulfil my brother in law duties. So I need to gear up." I said stretching my arms making my way to my room.

I didn't realize my words shocked my hyungs until I heard the knife dropped to the floor. I turned back at a jaw dropped Yoongi hyung while Jin hyung was now rolling up his sleeves.

"Yaah! Sit your ass down and explain this shit. Now!" Jin hyung said with his eyes wide and hands folded.

"Hoseok ah? Why are you doing this to me? Didn't I feed you enough to even invite me to... I don't know.... YOUR WEDDING maybe!?" Yoongi hyung dramatically called out from the kitchen counter.

"Calm down hyung! And. . .No, I DIDN'T marry anyone! I'm on my way to meet Mal Soo's older brother. He says he wants to know what kind of a man his sister is dating." I explained immediately.

The older men relaxed at my words.

"Of course, every brother has the right to protect their sister from all the punks they meet." Jin hyung said straightening up his sleeves.