HYEJIN (31)

6:10 am

"Give him some marshmallows, it'll do the magic. "

Jimin threw a bag of snacks at my direction to feed the boy who's fast asleep beside me.

It was 6 in the morning and we were off to find the guys. Mal soo Unnie brought her van which can adjust everyone comfortably. So comfortably that Jungkook fell asleep.

I felt drowsy too. I couldn't catch a minute of sleep last night. The loads of information were hard to digest and the possibility of them being in danger was harder. I could see that it was the same for the rest too. The bags under their eyes were prominent.

"Don't worry guys, everything will be alright." Jimin said understanding how everyone felt.

"I hope so. I don't want to lose love again." Hee young Unnie remarked making my heart ache.

"I couldn't even confess to him how I felt." Song Hye Unnie sighed. It felt nice to know she genuinely liked my brother.

"Me too. First my accident and now this. If I meet that Taehyung guy I'll beat him to pulp." Mal soo Unnie huffed.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"You don't have to say anything?" Jungkook asked scaring the life out of me as he stuffed his face.

"When did you wake up?" I asked to which he just shrugged.

"I. . . I don't know. I just want them to be alright. I know I'll get time to tell Seokjin ssi how I felt,so for now I just want them to come back." I smiled half heartedly.

"Wah, now I feel like such a bad person." Mal soo noona laughed. We all laughed together setting aside our anxious mind.

8:30 am

"Is this the place?" Song Unnie asked for the nth time.

"If you'll just calm down for a second and let me see then I might just can tell you." Jimin snapped this time as Unnie scoffed.

"Wait wait, guys do you see that?" Hee young Unnie yelled pointing to the side.

It is probably the first time I have ever seen a scenario like that. The sky was dark with black clouds but the sun shined brighter than in city. Not to mention the extremely strong wind that was blowing away everything.

Jimin pressed the brake and sighed as Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt. I understood it then.

"We found them. Let's go!" Jimin sighed but with motivated this time.

We walked through the bushes to find a huge gate which led to a mansion. I remember Yoongi sending me a photo of this place.

"This is it. " Me and Jimin spoke together.

Our motions fastened as we entered the house and searched for them or their whereabouts.

It was empty. No sign of any homosapiens.

"Guys guys, over here!" Mal soo Unnie shouted.

She held a paper which seemed like a map. It was detailed and marked. The heater was on and doors were open.

"They were here. It means hasn't been long since they left." I said and everyone nodded.

"Follow me." Jungkook said suddenly and we followed him quickly.

He walked us through some doors which led to the backyard. The backyard was huge and led to an island. This man is filthy rich.

"It has to be this place. I have a feeling they are there."  Jungkook said with determination, looking far away.