JUNGKOOK (36)

"Yaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Jin hyung shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone froze in the living room.

"WHO ATE MY CUPCAKES!? I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" the man growled, taking big steps towards us.

"Who. Was. It? Come clean. You don't wanna see the wrath of Lawyer Kim Seokjin now do ya?" He asked calmly, hands on his hips now.

"Hyung, I made those for you after you literally begged me. Why will I eat 'em? At least suspect the right person first, Lawyer my ass." Yoongi hyung mumbled the last part.

"You would be a very lousy lawyer if you think I did it. I can't even poop properly ever since I started playing basketball with Hyungnim every Sunday. It's already embarrassing that a grown up man like me is being fed." Hobi hyung almost made me laugh out loud but I managed not to get murdered right away.

"Don't even look at me Hyung. I'm the one who feeds him. And I didn't even feed my Hee Young ah till now. Aish this is embarrassing." Joon hyung looked at Hobi hyung cursing him silently.

"Looks like Jimin doesn't wants his bonus this month." Jin hyung shooted laser beams at the said man, who coughed on air.

"Aah Hyung why would I do that to you when you looked a bit down these days. At other times, sure! I would've done it without any guilt. But not this time." Jimin hyung gave the cheekiest smile possible.

I looked over Tae hyung who was already squinting his eyes at me. I gulped and pleaded him with my hands silently to save me this one time.

Maybe my puppy doe eyes worked on him, because he nodded as if saying 'Don't worry, hyung will save your ass'.

I knew it. Tae hyung would never betray me. My charming eyes never failed… "Jungkook did it." He spat without sparing a glance at my direction.

So that's how you stab your little brother, I see. Wait for my revenge hyung. Let's focus on staying alive for now. I gathered all my strength and turned to Jin hyung.

"You see Hyung… The thing is… I didn't mean…" I began my unending saga of mumbling.

"Oh Jungkook ah was it you?" Jin hyung's voice toned down in a moment as if he were talking to a kid.

"I swear I won't sneak in your cupcakes like that Hyung just spare me this one time oh?" I asked rubbing my hands with each other, supporting my weight on my knees at this point.

"Ai you should've told me earlier punk. I would've requested Yoongi to make some more for you. Anyways was it tasty?" Jin hyung ruffled my hair and sat beside me as if he weren't on a spree to kill anyone on his way.

"Kook ah just let me know when you feel like munching pastries. I'll let you try my new recipe I'm working on." Yoongi hyung muttered from his spot on the floor.

"Is he your adopted son or something? What are me and Tae to you guys then, stray kittens?" Jimin hyung scoffed not believing the discriminating behavior.

"JIMIN SSSSSIIIIII!" I threw a pillow right at his face.

"Don't insult them. They're cute you know." Hobi hyung commented. Him and I high fived at that.

"It's not that, punk. Our kookie is a performer and he needs to be in good condition to be able to give his best." Joon hyung backed me up.

I smiled smugly at Jimin hyung and glaring at Tae hyung before hugging Namjoon hyung like a teenager girl. He just laughed at our silent banter.

Being the youngest of the group has its perks. Intentionally or not, everyone tends to lookout for you. Tae and Jimin hyung might not a leave a single chance to fight me but they're also the ones who picked me up from my practice.