SONG HYE (18)

"I can't believe this!"

It was culinary day today and the chef I hired bailed on me. I, Choi Song Hye, was officially screwed. Without realising much, I found myself in front of this place.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

I yelled to the now deserted place when the same handsome face made appearance.

"We're not yet. . . Oh? What are you doing here?" He exclaimed. I guess they weren't still opened.

"Taenun was it? Call the chef please! It's an emergency." I begged.

"First, it's Taehyung. Second, why do you always keep asking for him. He's not here yet." The brat retorted. I ignored his comment because of lack of time.

"Listen to me you snotty little. . ." My rant was stopped when the door chimes rang. I turned around to see the chef, Yoongi if I remember correctly, enter looking like a model. He stopped when he spotted me. My anxious mind worked on it's own as I ran towards him. Looking at me approaching he stepped backwards, eventually turning into a full fledged chasing scene. He kept running away from me as I chased him like Tom chased Jerry.

Suddenly, he stopped and turned around, making his way towards me. I stopped running so abruptly that I ended up twisting my ankle.

"Aah, it hurts!" I cried touching the part where it hurt. He helped me up and walked me inside the restaurant to take a seat.

"Why the hell were you chasing me? You scared the shit out of me!" He scolded me while placing an ice bag on my feet.

For some reason, I couldn't tell him that I needed his help. He was a stranger after all.

"I wanted your help, but now looking at my situation I don't think there's much to do." I pointed out at my bruised ankles.

He nodded. As if something snapped in him,he raised his head and smiled at me awkwardly.

"Let me take you to the hospital."

"It's okay. I can go myself." I tried getting up. I have to get myself together and act properly instead of a hormonal teenager.

I took one step and nearly passed out from the pain.

"Yeah, you're fine. Now let's go." He came and held me up giving me butterflies in my stomach.

Jesus!

I saw a tensed look on Taehyung's face so I smiled at him telling him I'll come back to annoy him once I'm fine.

We decided to take my car. Yoongi opened the door and helped me take a seat as we drove away.

"Hey, can you take me home rather?" I asked him. He looked at me, analysing my situation and nodded.

Although I avoid staying at home for the most but I can't deny that I hated hospitals. I gave him the address and made myself busy by looking at his face. His jaws,his eyes,the way his tshirt clung to his body, the way his bangs fell right above his eyes, everything about him was flawless.

"I can't drive properly if you keep doing that." He said abruptly.

"Do what?" I smirked.

"You're making me concious." He said shyly not taking his eyes off of the road.

I giggled and turned to look out the window. The pain has subsided a lot or probably it's because I'm happy right now that I don't feel it. After a few minutes, we arrived at my home.

Yoongi took in the view in front of him and whistled at the enormous scene.

"You live here?" He asked with wide eyes.