HOSEOK (14)

Aaahh! My head hurts.

Waking up with a hangover headache is so not a good idea. I need
to sober up. I didn't even drink much!  At least Jin hyung is better at that than me. 

I made my way to the breakfast table after the cold shower. The boys were already there but didn't eat. One of the things we don't admit it aloud. We wait for everyone so that we could eat together.

Everybody left their newspaper, phone and book they were reading and began munching on the food with a curt nod at my direction. 

I don't know if they feel the same but, I like these little things between us. I don't have siblings to share such moments. It must feel great to have one. Because I do now.

Which reminds me.

"I heard Hyejin-ah came by. Ah I wish I could have stayed a bit more and leave with Jin hyung but I really had to work on something new." I said taking a big spoon of rice. 

I took my sweet time to chew the food while Jin hyung was gulping the whole of water in the glass at one go. 

"Ah hyung, take it slow. You'll end up choking like that." Joon ah warned him before I could. Jin hyung nodded at him, bringing himself back to this world. 

Was something wrong?

I saw that Yoongi hyung noticed that too but seem to talk about it some other time. "Yeah. She wanted to surprise me. I was happy to see her pretty face. Wish she could meet everyone. She would have loved you guys." He said with a dreamy smile, thinking about his sister. 

"Don't worry we'll see her next time. Hyung said she starts her internship this month so she might get some time to stop by the restaurant." Joonie said. 

"Yes. With the new job I can finally spoil her like I wanted." Yoongi hyung said chuckling. She's one lucky sister. 

"You must be really happy hyung. I'll gift her my latest work of art when it's done. They say it brings luck." I said continuing to stuff my mouth with hyung's delicious side dishes. 

I didn't notice everyone was staring at me. Maybe thinking about what I just said right now.

The boys and my family were the only ones who saw my culinary art and thought highly about, despite me denying their every compliment. I still don't believe that my work was worthy of such kind of praises.

I really wanted to appreciate each other's company all this time. And the best way to make him happy was to look out for Hyejin ah.

They seemed to have got the idea because they were smiling proudly now. Yoongi hyung even patted my back. We finished our meal with warm hearts today. 

8:48 pm

I was cleaning up the newest addition to the family.

"Aha. My little angel looks the best."

I looked around for a place to lay her down. "My babies are all grown up. It was just yesterday I was playing with you by the water." I looked at the shelves, with a soft gaze. 

"Maybe that's why girls don't spare a second glance at me. Who would if they saw me talking to my clay works?"

The basement was filled with every piece of porcelain which I thought could be moulded into something more. Something more precious. I kept the ceramic I was holding at the centre. 

I was done with the masterpiece I promised Yoongi hyung for his sister. Just then the sound of pouring rain shifted my mind towards the window. 

"Aaahh Yoongi hyung is at it again? He always gets upset over little things and it starts to rain. The news didn't say anything about the rain. It must be him." I just stated the fact.