TAEHYUNG (37)

"I'm leaving early hyung!" I yelled from the storage room where I was done changing into some descent clothes.

"Someone smells nice." Yoongi hyung entered with his hands inside the pockets, leaning on the door frame.

"Don't worry hyung. Song Hye noona won't fall for me. She has a weird taste in men, you see." I teased.

"You mean exquisite right?" He walked closer intimidatingly causing me to gulp.

"Anyways, have fun with kids. And you too. Loosen up a little kid." Hyung kept something inside the pocket of my coat and ruffled my hair.

He always hands me a little cash when I go out. Once I asked about this habit of his, trying to politely refuse it. He said, "Can't let my little brother worry about some extra money when I'm here. Just be happy."

I went inside the elementary school where noona asked me to come. She wanted some help with the kids.

She heard me singing once and I still don't know why she believes I was amazing. After that incident, once in a while she would ask me to visit her music class and sing for the kids.

I love the kids there. Little bunch of puppies unbothered by the crappy world outside. I even managed to be one of the girls favorite.

She and I often rode the seesaw after class.

"Thank you for coming today Kim saem (teacher)!" The class of five year olds greeted cheerfully somehow not falling from their sincere bow.

"Thank you for having me kids!" I replied with the same enthusiasm, bowing back. Soon after I was ambushed by their hugs. I just love 'em.

"Don't be so happy punk. My kids love me the most." Song Hye noona said sarcastically, helping one of the boys with his bag pack.

Of course I know that. You're the best teacher they could ever have.

"Just accept the truth noona. They'll never get over me." I played along, waving crazily at one of the girls.

"Umm… Mr. Kim?" A man in his early 30s approached me.

I looked over at noona for a second before answering the stranger.

"Yes. And you are?" I asked politely.

"I'm Jun Wan…Lee Jun Wan. Lee Sae Yoon's appa." The man introduced himself, holding the hands of my number one fan.

I was heading back to the restaurant. Words of the man I met earlier, playing on repeat.

"You came back early. I thought you were still goofing around with the kids at this moment." Yoongi hyung called out.

"Huh? Oh yes. The kids. It was…. Awesome… As always." I replied back absent mindedly, taking off my coat.

"Did something happen there? You look a little… Off." Hyung patted my back, taking a seat at the only table in the storage room.

"I met a big person today." I said simply, taking the chair beside him.

"Who exactly?" He enquired back. I replayed the conversation in front of hyung.

"Wanna work as an artist under my company label? I'm a producer and always keep an eye for people like you."

"Me? Look here Mr. Lee I'm not someone who took proper singing classes or graduated from a prestigious college."

"In this industry, stars aren't born. Their hardwork forges their path to become one."

"Easier said than done Mr. Lee. I don't think I can do this."

"I see potential in you young man. Do you, maybe wanna try for an audition? Just take your time and…."