Chapter 1

"This scumbag is really a scumbag. He only made a love rose confession the day before, and the next day, he and Zhu Yao's hair were rolled into sheets."

    "Why hasn't the male protagonist come out and tear up the scumbag, the scumbag will start with Zhu Shen next!"

    On a desk in the corner, a young man in a shirt lay lazily, revealing the back of his head with slightly raised hair. Zhu Shen listened to the chatter of his colleagues in his ears, and couldn't help but let out a sigh in his heart.

    Ah, here it is again.

    Since there was a cannon fodder with the same name as him in a group favorite article read by colleagues at the two tables next door, he could hear them complain about the plot every lunch break.

    Can't he have a good lunch break on the last day of the internship period?

    Zhu Shen covered his ears and moved to the side with a humming sound. Just as he was touching the wall, he was suddenly pushed hard from the side.

    Isn't it not allowed to become sperm after the founding of the People's Republic of China? .what happened to the wall?

    "I wish you Shen! Don't forget the purpose of your marriage!"

    After Zhu Shen was dizzy for a while, he opened his eyes and found that he was actually outside. Not far away, a young man with dyed chestnut curly hair was staring at him with disgust.

    "Zhu Yao, don't waste time with people like him, it's time to go back to class." Before Zhu Shen could react, the curly-haired youth got into the car and rode in the car, leaving only the exhaust fumes coming from the car.

    Zhu Shen coughed and recalled the conversation just now, Zhu Yao?

    Isn't this the name of the protagonist in the group pet article that my colleagues force every day? Combined with what the other party said about getting married, Zhu Shen suddenly had a bad feeling.

    He can't wear books, can he?

    The identity of Zhu Shen in the book is the half-brother of Zhu Yao, the protagonist of the group, and the illegitimate cannon fodder of Zhu's family who was forced to marry because of a vase face.
.Just as Zhu Shen was thinking about his life, a strange male voice suddenly came from beside him.

    "How long are you going to stand in here?"

    Zhu Shen is now standing in front of the big iron gate of a small villa, with pillars on both sides. If he hadn't seen the doorbell communicator installed on it, Zhu Shen almost thought that the pillars would be fine.

    As the male voice ended, the iron door made a dull "dangdang" sound, and the door opened.

    Not even anyone who greeted him could see how unwelcome he was now, so Zhu Shen walked in blankly and pushed open the door of the villa that had left a gap for him.

    "The food is ready, let's cook."

    Zhu Shen didn't have time to take a look at what was in the villa. With the sound of footsteps, the male voice heard at the door rang out, and soon the owner of the voice appeared in front of Zhu Shen,

.The man had broad shoulders and long legs, and looked at him condescendingly. For a moment, his eyes without warmth made Zhu Shen ignore the handsomeness of the man's facial features.

    But all in all, this person has a ruthless scumbag face.

    Immediately Zhu Shen remembered the words of countless lunch break colleagues who complained about scumbags in the text, so this cannon fodder is married to a scumbag?