Chapter 101

Since Qian Li said so, after the car was parked, the group got down and prepared to follow Qian Li in.

    Asked Qian Li to call Zhu Yao, and the security guard only let Qian Li in with the owner's consent. Upon seeing this, Zhu Shen called Zhou Linji. As the owner, Zhou Linji communicated with the security guard, and Zhu Shen and the others also went in smoothly. .

    After Zhu Rongjun was hospitalized, Zhu Yao followed Lai Shaohui, and only Li Liuyu lived in the Zhu family. Half of the family's auntie-nanny was fired, and there was no live-in nanny.

    Now that Zhu Yao is back, there are only Li Liuyu and Zhu Yao in the entire villa at night. The living room light was on, and Zhu Yao stayed alone, unable to see Li Liuyu.

    As soon as Qian Li arrived at the door, Zhu Yao saw him from the window and hurried out of the house.

    Cha Xu quickly pulled Zhu Shen and hid behind a tree beside him. .While his cousin was still in a daze, Fen Mao quickly pulled him to hide in the grass and squatted.

    Zhu Yao's leg recovery is obviously not as good as Zhu Shenhao, or it may be he pretended that he was running out of position in an awkward position, and the injured leg was still unable to exert any strength.

    Zhu Yao, who stumbled out, threw himself directly into Qian Li's arms. In the past, it was something Qian Li could not ask for. Now when he hugs someone, he holds up his hands as if trying to push Zhu Yao away.

    Qian Li turned his back to them, and Zhu Shen peeked at the gestures of the two and heard his cousin whispering with Fen Mao.

    "It's too sudden for the surprise, Mr. Qian is so surprised that he's at a loss?"

    Zhu Shen gestured to his cousin to be quiet.

    Qian Li hesitated for a moment over there, and just wanted to push Zhu Yao away, but he took the initiative to let go of him.

."I was deceived by Lai Shaohui. He defrauded my mother and me of all the money. I don't know what to do. I have only you." Tears hung on Zhu Yao's face under the moonlight. Fragile and sad.

    "Mom didn't blame me, but she locked herself in the room, and I disappointed her." Zhu Yao wiped her tears and looked up at Qian Li. Although they didn't have that scumbag and Cha Xushuai, they were good-looking. The family background is not so good, but my brother is rich. As long as he pretends to repent and stay with Qian Li, Qian Yi will also accept him softly.

    "Qian Li, what should I do?" Zhu Yao said and wanted to hug Qian Li again, but this time Qian Li held on and took a step back.

    "Yaoyao, it's good if you recognize him well, there will still be money. I will introduce you to the best lawyer and ask him to return the money to you." Qian Li liked Zhu Yao for too long, so he subconsciously shouted out. distant.

.Zhu Yao shook his head, lowered his eyes, bit his lower lip, and said with a trembling voice.

    "Qian Li, I want to be with you. After so many things, I find that you are the best for me."

    When Qian Li heard what he had been waiting for for a long time and could only hear it in a dream, he found that he was not so happy. Because he clearly knew that Zhu Yao said this not because he liked him, but because he was too tired to be with Lai Shaohui, so he would settle for the next best thing.

    "You don't have to. As a friend, I will help you." Qian Lisweep saw Zhu Yao's neckline was half-covered, and pulled up his clothes for him, but his actions were understood by Zhu Yao as something else.