Chapter 39

Afraid that Li Jing would be deceived by Lai Shaohui, Zhu Shen told Li Jing all in one breath that Lai Shaohui and Zhu Yao had an affair and came to hook him up.

    Li Jing listened and said that Lai Shaohui would tell Zhu Shen as long as he chatted with him. Now Zhu Shen was relieved, and couldn't help rolling his eyes towards someone's office.

    Zhu Yao didn't come to work all day, and Zhu Shen switched to watching movies on his mobile phone in the afternoon, while watching the puffs that Zha Xu bought him in the morning with his arms in his arms. When the male and female protagonists confessed in the movie, Lai Shaohui came out of the office with the documents and walked to the employee at the workstation next to Zhu Shen.

    The two talked about work, but Lai Shaohui kept his eyes on Zhu Shen. He noticed that Zhu Shen was pressing the note he left yesterday under the keyboard. Lai Shaohui was very satisfied with Zhu Shen's reluctance to throw it away. Looking at the paper bag with the name of the cake shop in Zhu Shen's arms, it seems that Zhu Shen also likes the snacks he bought.

.Lai Shaohui paused for a moment on Zhu Shen's beautiful face, and then withdrew his gaze. Good-looking is good-looking, but it's not that he likes it, but it is very exciting to wear a green hat to Wan Yi's President Cha.

    After talking about the job, Lai Shaohui returned to his office, and when he passed by Zhu Shen, he left a faint scent of grass and trees.

    Zhu Shen took a tissue and wiped his hands stained with the puff cream. It smelled good, but the person who used it was not very good, and if he smelled it too much, he felt disgusting.

    Before leaving get off work, Zhu Shen received a text message from Zha Xu, and he will be picked up later today. When it was time to get off work, Zhu Shen sat still and waited for the investigation. He found that everyone was working overtime and had no intention of leaving. Taking another look at Zhu Rongjun in the office, he didn't know who to call with, with a wretched smile on his face full of fat.

    After the phone call, Zhu Rongjun greeted the marketing department and Lai Shaohui to go with him, looking like he was going to socialize. .Zhu Shen guessed that they had a lot of activities in the evening.

    "Zhu Shen, aren't you off work? There's still some time before the evening entertainment. I'll take you off?"

    Zhu Shenzheng opened the game interface, but Lai Shaohui didn't expect to come back.

    "No need, someone will pick me up later." Zhu Shen rejected Lai Shaohui, and he left without nodding.

    Zhu Shen didn't take this to heart, and waited almost 20 minutes for the phone call to investigate, and the person was already downstairs. Zhu Shen quickly went downstairs with the backpack he had packed up early in the morning.

    This time Zha Xu was standing on the side of the road, and when he saw Zhu Shen come out, he took the initiative to take his bag and supported him.

    "My leg hurts today too. Help me to press it."

    "I bought a massager, you can operate it yourself." Cha Xu supported Zhu Shen, and just after saying that his arms were empty, the little crying bag pushed him away, "What's the matter?"

."Why do you just touch my waist when you help me?" Zhu Shen said angrily, wishing he could pull Cha Xu's collar and ask him if his legs are not easy to touch!

    "..." Cha Xu was confused, wasn't it what Xiaokubao asked for?

    During the stalemate, someone suddenly called Zhu Shen, and the two of them looked over at the same time.