Chapter 40

In the evening, Zhu Shen honestly massaged his legs with the small massager that Zha Xu bought for him. Zha Xu softened his heart when he saw his expressionless face, and asked Zhu Shen if he wanted him to massage manually.

    I thought that Zhu Shen would be happy, but Cha Xu didn't expect that Zhu Shen shook his head to catch up with the rattle, and waved his hand to let him do his own thing.

    Didn't you say yesterday that he had a comfortable massage, nothing compares to it? I dislike him now, and I just realized that I regretted that I should buy a broken small massager for the investigation of Zhu Shen's feelings.

    Zhu Shen cares too much about Cha Xu's mother, and has been searching for each other's information before going to bed. Before Cha Xu took over Wanyi, it was Ni Yan's management. You can find many interviews with Ni Yan on the Internet.

    The other party has curly hair that goes above his shoulders, and his appearance is bright and moving. Even if the high-definition camera lens hits his face, he can't see a trace of skin blemishes. .Most of Zha Xu's handsome face inherited Ni Yan's beauty, but she didn't know how she ended up looking so ruthless.

    In the early interviews, Ni Yan answered all kinds of tricky questions from the reporters without any leakage. With a decent smile, the reporters who deliberately targeted her were speechless. In the later period, Ni Yan not only managed Wanyi very well, but even after taking Wanyi to a higher level, there were no more unruly reporters in all the interview videos. Ni Yan has a long-term plan for the company and has a unique vision. In business gatherings, some male bosses have their own unique aura.

    Such an independent and tenacious woman, after getting to know him, Zhu Shen is even more nervous about whether he can get along well, although he and Zha Xu have only half a word now.

    But because of the environment he grew up in, he still yearns for the harmony of the family, and does not want to be unhappy with the person he likes in the future because of family reasons.

.You may have thought too much before going to bed. Zhu Shen didn't sleep well this night, and woke up the next day still immersed in his dreams.

    He dreamed that after Ni Yan came back, he thought he was Zhu Rongjun's son, and he was plotting against Chaxu and drove him out of the house. He was pitifully weak and helpless with his blind box.

    The two of them didn't speak at breakfast. Zhu Shen, who had not slept well on his forehead, was too lazy to talk while eating breakfast, while Zha Xu was thinking about whether to help Xiaokubao on his waist for a while.

    "I decided not to go to work today." Zhu Shen sighed after drinking half a cup of soy milk, and decided to go back to his room to sleep. Anyway, Zhu Rongjun himself said that he would go back at any time if his legs were uncomfortable.

    Cha Xu was still thinking about whether to touch it or not. After hearing what Zhu Shen said, he was stunned and realized that he didn't have a chance to touch it today.

    "Then I'll ask my aunt to come over today so that I can take care of you.Zha Xu said that he was going to call his aunt, and Zhu Shen first stuffed his phone.

    "You call Zhu Rongjun to help me. I said he must swear a few words, but I'm too lazy to listen." Zhu Shen put his mobile phone directly on Chashu with his crutches, and went to sleep on the sofa.

    Cha Xu called with the unlocked mobile phone. Zhu Rongjun was really good at talking. He accidentally didn't talk about making him invest. He pretended to be concerned about Zhu Shen's injury and the call was over.