Chapter 10

He has been standing here long enough, the paparazzi should have photographed a lot of material, so Zhu Shen did not delay any longer and brought the lunch box in.

    In the morning interview, he still wore a white shirt, but the material was relatively thin and transparent, and when it was close to the skin, a faint print could be printed on his neck. Tear off the tape.

    When Zhu Shen was waiting for the elevator, he glanced behind him and saw a few faces he saw at the door, and the paparazzi followed.

    The other party has been following the VIP ward floor where Zhu Shen arrived. Zhu Shen was a little surprised that these paparazzi were not very secretive, as if they were deliberately letting him know that he was being followed.

    Before Zhu Shen went to the ward, he went to the nurse's desk to ask if there was anyone in the ward. Hearing that Zhu Rongjun was in the ward, Zhu Shen took two steps back in fright, then realized that he had lost his way, and quickly said thank you and left.

.He wandered back and forth outside the ward, occasionally looking at the situation inside the ward, seeing Zhu Rongjun inside, showing a look of disappointment and fear, standing quietly at the end of the corridor with a lunch box and waiting.

    Zhu Shen thought that he would have to wait for a long time. Unexpectedly, ten minutes later, Zhu Rongjun answered a call and hurriedly left the ward. After seeing him enter the elevator, Zhu Shen walked into the ward cautiously and impatiently.

    "Yu Fei, why are you back?" Zhu Yao was taking a nap with his eyes closed, when he heard footsteps and thought it was Tan Yufei who had walked for a while and came back.

    "He didn't come back." As soon as Zhu Shen opened his mouth, Zhu Yao immediately opened his eyes and saw that he was unwelcome written all over his face.

    "What are you doing, aren't you afraid that Dad will hit you?"

    Zhu Shen shrugged and pulled his neck down.

    "I'm afraid, I'm afraid he accidentally kills me.Zhu Shen put the lunch box on the bedside cabinet, "I made the wontons myself, I don't know if you have eaten them."

    "Take it, I won't eat what you made." Zhu Yao's reaction was suddenly intense, and Zhu Shen noticed something was wrong, and before he could speak, he suddenly heard the door open.

    Zhu Rongjun will be back so soon? When Zhu Shen turned his head, what he saw was not Zhu Rongjun, but Lou Xiu, who was late yesterday.

    "Why are you here? Don't you have an important exhibition to go to today?" Zhu Yao looked at Lou Xiu in surprise, but he did not hide the joy of seeing people coming.

    Zhu Shen saw that Lou Xiu also saw it.

    "I don't trust you, so I dropped by to see." Lou Xiu walked past him as if he didn't see Zhu Shen, and when the two passed by, Lou Xiu suddenly confronted Zhu Shen. Look up.

.Lou Xiu's pupils were deep and pitch-black, as sharp as a sharp blade smeared with poison.

    "Your friend isn't here today." Lou Xiu quickly retracted her gaze, walked to the bedside and put down the fruit she brought, and deliberately squeezed the lunch box that Zhu Shen brought to the side. can fall to the ground.

    "Did you say Yu Fei? I don't know him very well. He and Xiao Shen have a very good relationship. The two grew up as childhood sweethearts." Zhu Yao glanced at the fruit that Lou Xiu brought, and stopped at the orange. A few seconds later, as soon as he looked away, Lou Xiu picked up an orange and wanted to peel him.