Chapter 86

Zhu Shen was wearing a hat, and also found a pair of flat glasses to hang on the bridge of his nose. His clothes were discounted plaid shirts that he bought at the mall next door. He leaned in with his plaster legs and looked like a normal person.

    Before the appointed time, Zhufantub, who didn't have lunch, took the menu and ordered a few signature dishes. After thinking about it, Zha Xu would never have lunch with Li Liuyu, so Zhu Shen added a few more dishes, and when they finished talking about Zha Xu, they could directly move over to eat with him.

    By the time Li Liuyu arrived, Zhu Shen's ice cream was on the table, and by the time Zha Xu arrived, Zhu Shen was already eating cheese-baked potatoes.

    Cha Xu glanced at the cheese-baked potatoes on the small rice bucket table, which were very large. In addition to the one he was eating, there were three others next to them. The small rice bucket is full of potatoes at noon?

.Zhu Shen, who received the news of Cha Xu, glanced back cautiously, and happened to meet Cha Xu. He blinked for fear of being discovered by Li Liuyu, and quickly turned his head back. Immediately afterwards, Cha Xu also retracted his gaze and sat opposite Li Liuyu.

    "It doesn't seem like it's very suitable for conversation here." Li Liuyu dressed up differently from before. Today, she was very low-key, and she didn't wear conspicuous jewelry. She looked around, afraid of the paparazzi in disguise.

    "No paparazzi will come in." Cha Xu was very sure, and Li Liuyu stopped talking about this topic. She liked to get straight to the point, so she directly handed the printed photo in the bag to Cha Xu.

    "This is Zhu Shen's diary, you should know his handwriting."

    Chasy looked at the photos, and it was indeed the same as the diary hidden under his bed, but these were only part of it.

    "this is all?".Cha Xu was always happy and angry outside, so Li Liuyu didn't have any doubts when he saw his expressionless face.

    "I only have this part. The diary is still in Zhu Shen's hands. You should have seen that Zhu Shen is not Zhu Rongjun's son, and has nothing to do with the Zhu family at all."

    "So, what do you want to say?" Cha Xu continued to look at the photo in his hand without making eye contact with Li Liuyu. During the period, he also heard that the waiter at the table next to the small rice bucket was serving steamed sea bass, and he was worried that if the small rice bucket was half-hearted, he would get stuck.

    "You are not married to the grandson of the old man Zhu, but an outsider. This is not a repayment."

    Zha Xu stopped looking at the photos and looked at Li Liuyu with stern eyes, without correcting her words, as if he usually listened to employees' work reports in the company.

    "go on."

."I don't know what Zhu Shen and you said about us, but now you should know about the situation of the Zhu family. Lai Shaohui took away the Zhu family, and now the Zhu family is in the hands of an outsider. This is definitely not what the old man wished to see. ."

    "So I hope you pay, so that we can get back the Zhu family."

    "As for Zhu Shen's diaries, I have no other intention and I don't plan to make them public. If he wants to, he can make it clear to Zhu Rongjun and I won't interfere. I just took these out to let Mr. Cha know the kindness of Mr. Zhu at the beginning. , you're not finished yet."

    Li Liuyu was not as calm as Zhu Shen when facing Cha Xu. She needs a lot of money now, the more the better. When Zha Xu didn't answer for a while, Li Liuyu couldn't help but became anxious.