Chapter 60

Unlike Zhu Yao, who was in a hurry, Zhu Shen showed up at the Zhu family on time with snacks in the morning. Before the police came, he had just peeled the tea eggs, and Zhu Rongjun was not at the company in the morning. After the gossip from upstairs came over, even these middle-level managers who had always been calm couldn't help but go up and watch for a while.

    Zhu Shen, who knew the inside story, took the tea egg and stomped on his crutches in a hurry. When he was about to reach the elevator entrance, someone had already finished watching the excitement.

    When the man passed by Lai Shaohui's office, he was stopped by Lai Shaohui. He saw the employees run out one by one and ask two questions. Lai Shaohui usually has no pretence at Zhu's, and the staff did not speak to him secretly, and directly told him that Zhuo Pin had an accident. It was the personnel department who had harassed female subordinates before.

.Although Lai Shaohui and Wu Qiu had some unpleasant troubles when they were recuperating at home, the two were on the same boat after all, and they were still doing shameful activities together in private. When he heard that Wu Qiu had an accident, Lai Shaohui hurried up to see what was going on.

    Without any warning, Wu Qiu was arrested. Lai Shaohui was so anxious that he didn't even notice Zhu Shen and went up the stairs.

    When Zhu Shen arrived at Zhuopin, not only Zhu's people were watching, but even the company upstairs in Zhuopin came down. Because of the business dealings with Zhuopin, Zhu's employees quickly learned the truth.

    Knowing that Wu Qiu was arrested because of harassing women and doing something in a bar, Lai Shaohui's heart that had nothing to do with money finally gave up half.

.He has long reminded Wu Qiu that this convenience should not cross the line. I wish you the best, otherwise it would be easy to expose things, but Wu Qiu is not as handsome as him, and his capital is average, but seeing that there are many people around him, he is jealous and incompetent. some tricks.

    After watching the lively tea eggs, Zhu Shen finished eating. When he was leisurely brewing coffee in the tea room, Zhu Yao came. As soon as he arrived, he entered Lai Shaohui's office, and the venetian blinds were pulled down.

    When Zhu Shen returned to his seat, he heard some employees talking about Zhu Yao and Lai Shaohui, but they stopped talking when they saw him.

    While eating snacks, Zhu Shen paid attention to Lai Shaohui's office. After about half an hour, Zhu Yao came out.

    "Dad said that the matter is urgent, and I asked you to deal with it quickly. It's hard work for you." Now that Zhu Yao knew that he was covering it up, he just made up an excuse for being anxious just now for everyone to see.

.Seeing that Zhu Yao was about to leave, Zhu Shen followed him with his bag.

    There was only Zhu Yao in the elevator, and he took a piece of clothes in a hurry to go out, and a slight movement of the neckline would reveal the marks on his body. Zhu Yao tugged at his collar irritably, thinking about what Lai Shaohui told him, Wu Qiu's entry really had something to do with what happened at the bar last night.

    What kind of extraneous things did Qian Yi do behind his back, he will go to him and ask him clearly.

    Just as Zhu Yao's face was gloomy, the elevator that was about to be closed was pushed open. After the elevator door reopened, Zhu Shen saw marks on someone's neck at a glance.

    It was red and blockbuster, and it was very intense at first glance. Zhu Shen's eyes moved from Zhu Yao's neck to his legs. They were all the same as plaster legs. How could Zhu Yao be fine?