Chapter 9

Zhu Shen suddenly felt rich.

    Eating others' mouths is soft, and taking others' hands is short. Staring at the ten thousand yuan, Zhu Shen hesitated, but ordered it.

    As if he borrowed it from a scumbag! When the scumbag is down in the future, give it back to him!

    With a fortune from the sky, Zhu Shen went to the company in the afternoon. There was a cafe with a very novel decoration next to the last company. Zhu Shen went in and bought a few new desserts.

    The originally sunny day was gradually covered with a layer of dark clouds, and the sky turned black, looking like it was going to rain. Zhu Shen received a call from Cha Xu and asked him if the interview was over, and went back together.

    After waiting for about ten minutes, the investigation arrived, and as soon as Zhu Shen got in the car, he was looked at from head to toe by the other party. Zhu Shen leaned against the door and subconsciously pulled his neckline.

    "hiss.".Zhu Shen accidentally touched the imprint under his clothes, and a sudden burst of pain hit him, and he couldn't help taking a deep breath.

    "What's wrong with you?" Noticing that Zhu Shen was wrong, Cha Xu's eyes fell on his neckline, thinking of Xun Yuechuan's description, maybe Zhu Rongjun had touched Zhu Shen before.

    Zhu Shen didn't want to let Cha Xu know about this, but then he thought about it, he was a weak person who was bullied by Zhu Rongjun, and Cha Xu had a bad impression of Zhu Rongjun, so he untied a button and pulled the collar down, The scar on his neck, which had obviously deepened in color over the course of the afternoon, was exposed.

    "He pinched you?" Zhu Shen's skin was pale, and the white shirt material he chose was too stiff, especially the neckline, which was easy to shape. Zhu Rong Jun didn't hold back at all when he pulled Zhu Shen, and as a result, he left a deep imprint. At first glance, Cha Xu looked like a pinch mark, but his tone immediately became solemn.

.Zhu Shen lifted his back neckline and made a fake gesture of pulling it back.

    "It's almost like pinch, I almost sent me away on the spot." Zhu Shen listened to what Zha Xu meant, and seemed to know that Zhu Rongjun did it. Although he was puzzled, Zhu Shen didn't show it. He thought about the suffocation and throat pain at that time. Uncomfortable, my eyes were wet with a blink of an eye.

    "Are there any other injuries?" What Xun Yuechuan saw inadvertently should not have been played by the two of them. It is not difficult to imagine that Zhu Shen must have encountered these often when he was in Zhu's house. Xiaokubao is also a pitiful person, and Zha Xu's attitude towards Zhu Shen has obviously softened.

    "The arm also hurts a bit." Tan Yufei's strength was so strong, and the arm that Zhu Shen was grabbed by him kept aching.

    "When Xun Yuechuan gets off work, let him come and see for you." Cha Xu has always had a bad impression of Zhu Rongjun. .The methods used in the shopping mall are disgraceful, and people are not sharp enough. After the death of Mr. Zhu, the Zhu family plummeted in Zhu Rongjun's hands.

    If it wasn't for the kindness of the old man to their family, Cha Xu didn't want to have anything to do with such a person at all.

    Back at Cha Xu's small villa, Zhu Shen changed into a casual attire with his neck exposed, and deliberately shook in front of Cha Xu for a while. As a result, an extra steamed perch was added for dinner, and he was also given a piece of cake.

    Xun Yuechuan came when it was about dinner time, and only then did Zhu Shen know that the hospital where Zhu Yao lived was the hospital where Xun Yuechuan worked.