Chapter 7

Cha Xu took the task and went to the kitchen with his sleeves rolled up. Zhu Shen smelled the scent of eggs and calmed down. He glanced at the tissue ball he used to wipe his tears on the table, picked it up silently, and threw it into the trash can.

    I accidentally cried in front of Zha Xu just now, and it's a bit embarrassing to think about it now.

    There is nothing that can't be solved by a meal. If there is, add two poached eggs. Zhu Shen has finished dinner and filled his stomach, and has forgotten the episode just now.

    Looking at Zhu Shen who went upstairs contentedly holding the sour plum juice, Cha Xu felt that the rice bucket seemed to be pretty good for the first time, at least it was easy to coax.

    Zhu Shen returned to his room, perfunctoryly returned Tan Yufei's emojis, and then checked the text messages. During the meal, several text messages came in, which should be to inform him of the interview.

    Zhu Shen checked them one by one, and when he turned to the last one, he paused.

.[Stranger: What are you, worthy of appearing in front of Yaoyao? Go out and see the way clearly these days. 】

    Is this a threatening text message?

    Zhu Shen's first reaction was sent by the person who was staring at him in the dark today.

    Sure enough, the cannon fodder fell in love with the upper regiment quickly, which was followed by others. Zhu Shen doesn't know what this person will do, but he seems to have a bad mind. He should be careful when he goes out these two days.

    The next day, Zhu Shen had several interviews, probably because he made people cry the day before. To make up for it, Zha Xu made a hearty breakfast and even fried two runny poached eggs for Zhu Shen.

    After eating, Zha Xu had to go to work. The bus station closest to the villa was one kilometer away, and he had to transfer. With the idea of ​​saving money, Zhu Shen decided to take Zha Xu's car.

.For the interview, Zhu Shen was wearing a social animal suit. Cha Xu was surprised when he saw Zhu Shen who suddenly followed him into the car, and was a little stunned.

    Unlike Zhu Shen, who dresses casually at home, Zhu Shen, who wears a white shirt, suit pants, has lost a bit of youthful air, and his waist is thin and narrow by the belt. He has a baby face, but a pointy chin. Looking at his eyes with a pleasing smile, the ends of the eyes drooped slightly, and the fair complexion made the lips rosy and full.

    Zhu Shen felt less vulnerable and more agile, which made Zha Xu unable to look away for a while, and asked after a while.

    "Where are you going in the morning?"

    "Go to Chunyang West Street for an interview. You can take me for a ride. It's not easy to call a car here." Zhu Shen fastened his seat belt and sent the address to Zha Xu.

    "interview?"

    "Yeah, where do you get your little money if you don't go to work?" . Zhu Shen gets anxious when he thinks of the balance of his bank card, but he has no worries about eating and living.

    Cha Xu looked at Zhu Shen thoughtfully, as if pondering whether Zhu Shen's words were true or false, but when he looked at it, he found that he seemed to believe that what Zhu Rice bucket said was the truth.

    Looking back, Zha Xu started the car and asked Zhu Shen's arrangements for the day.

    Zhu Shen's interview line was very full, and he didn't check the lunch he made at noon, so he was out all day. When Zhu Shen got out of the car when he arrived at his destination, he heard Zha Xu telling him to pay attention to safety outside.

    When he watched the car drive away, Zhu Shen finally regained his senses. Every time he went out to play when he was still in school, Dad and Dad would also say such a sentence.

    As if scumbags aren't that bad.

    Zhu Shen had two interviews in the morning, and they were far apart, so he spent more time on the road. .By the time the two companies finished meeting, it was almost twelve o'clock.

    When he walked out of that company, he looked at his phone for missed calls. Tan Yufei called him half an hour ago, but he didn't receive a call when his phone was muted during the interview. As a result, he called several times every five minutes.

    Zhu Shen just wanted to call to ask what happened, but Tan Yufei called again, and now Zhu Shen answered.

    "Why did you answer the phone? Where are you now? I'm looking for you in a hurry!" Tan Yufei's tone was in a hurry. After Zhu Shen reported his address, Tan Yufei told him to wait and don't run around, and hung up the phone.

    When Zhu Shen wanted to ask him what happened again, it was his turn to answer both text messages and phone calls.

    It's almost twelve o'clock now, and while Zhu Shen was waiting for Tan Yufei, he went to buy a loaf of bread for lunch, and Tan Yufei also arrived after eating a loaf of bread. Zhu Shen watched the man get out of the car, and couldn't help but pull him into the car.

.Tan Yufei's hands were very strong, Zhu Shen's arm was so painful that he was grabbing, and he was a little slow when he fastened his seat belt. Before he could fasten it, the car started all of a sudden, and Zhu Shen almost hit his head.

    "What's the matter?" Zhu Shen was in a bad mood because of Tan Yufei's manipulation, and he didn't feel good about talking.

    "Yaoyao suddenly entered the hospital!" Tan Yufei said, stepping on the accelerator, and making a dangerous turn.

    Zhu Shen was suffocating in his chest for a while, and he was really afraid that he would get out of the car alive.

    "So, I didn't know that he was in the hospital, so it's useless for you to find me." Zhu Shen's favorability toward Tan Yufei dropped to a negative number. Don't the original owner's friends know that the original owner was not doing well at Zhu's house? In this way, Tan Yufei not only likes Zhu Yao, but also wants him to face Zhu Yao well.

    "It's useful to find you, Xiao Shen, I beg you, you accompany me to see Yaoyao.Tan Yufei stared at the road ahead, and his tone was really full of pleading, "I'm afraid that if I go alone, Yaoyao will be unhappy. After all, we are just friends who just met."

    "It's different with you. You're his younger brother. It's normal to see him."

    "..." A normal ghost? ? ?

    "I'm not going, you let me get off the car now, I still have something to do!" Zhu Shen didn't know why Zhu Yao was hospitalized, but yesterday's threatening text message, if the person who sent the text message was also in the hospital, then he might Forget about leaving the hospital.

    Besides, Zhu Yao is hospitalized, and Zhu Rongjun, who loves his son, must also be there. He almost broke his face with Zhu Rongjun on the phone call yesterday. Is he still sent to the door stupidly?

    Tan Yufei didn't seem to hear it, he just kept begging you, driving only fast or not slow.

.At this speed, Zhu Shen couldn't even jump from the car, and he didn't know if the alarm would be useful. With the mentality of giving it a try, Zhu Shen wanted to call the police, but he did not expect a sudden stop and the hospital arrived.

    Afraid of him escaping, Tan Yufei got out of the car and opened the car door, holding Zhu Shen's hand firmly.

    Although Zhu Shen is a little crying bag, he only acts coquettishly and loves to cry in front of close people. Although Zhu Shen panics, he does not cry. He completely blocked Tan Yufei from the bottom of his heart, and wrote him in the book of revenge.

    Isn't it just to see Zhu Yao! See you then! Why only bully cannon fodder!

    When taking the elevator, Zhu Shen took advantage of Tan Yufei's anxiety as he stared at the number of floors, took out his mobile phone and found the number that sent him a threatening text message yesterday, edited a message and sent it out.

.[Zhu Yao was hospitalized, did you know that his suitor, Tan Yufei, was the man with pigtails who stood very close to Zhu Yao yesterday. He is about to go to the ward. Do you want to lose to Tan Yufei? (attach hospital address)