Chapter 97

After going to the bar in the evening, Zhu Shen felt that the relationship between Qian Li and Fen Mao was also strange. Fen Mao was normal, but Qian Li avoided people for a while and then took the initiative to dance together. The cousin didn't see anything and was still having a good time at the bar.

    Zhu Shen insisted on leg exercises for a week, and his walking became much smoother. Except for some twists when walking up the stairs, his daily life can finally be normal.

    The wheelchair and crutches that were used before were placed in the room where Zhu Shen lived before.

    A week later, Zhu Shen's recovery was getting better and better, while Zhu Rongjun was on the contrary. As the doctor said, after the second operation, Zhu Rongjun was paralyzed.

    After Zhu Yao visited twice, he never showed up again, but Li Liuyu often went to see him, but only to see how bad his life was. As for Zhu Rongjun's properties, they were also removed by Zhu Yao this week.

.Zhu Rongjun may or may not know these things, but in addition to being able to mobilize the nurses, no one else will listen to his inarticulate words.

    Zhu Shen asked Zha Xu to say hello to the hospital quietly, and found an excuse to let him move out of the VIP single room ward. The hospital wanted to notify the family, and Li Liuyu naturally would not object and asked to live in an ordinary multi-person room.

    There are many difficult patients in the hospital, and most of the patients are unwilling to share a room with them, but the hospital beds are so tight that someone has to live in them, so Zhu Rongjun was placed in a ward that no one else wanted to live in.

    All day Zhu Rongjun listened to the quarrel and quarrel in the other bed, and the children who came to see the patient ran back and forth in the ward, seeing that he couldn't move, and the children deliberately pulled his quilt to play.

.Zhu Rongjun enjoys falling from heaven to hell for most of his life. All his anger can only be vented on the nurses. Over time, the honest nurses can't bear to resign early and leave. The new nurse was no better than the previous one. After taking care of him for two days, he found that Zhu Rongjun didn't care at all, so he started to act casually.

    Zhu Shen went to see Zhu Rongjun once, and when he walked to the hospital bed, he could smell the stench on his body. The nurse sat watching TV while eating fruit. Zhu Rongjun stretched out his hand for a long time, but the nurse ignored him.

    Seeing that people were not doing well, Zhu Shen left with satisfaction. The nurse glanced at the family members who didn't care about them, and even more unscrupulously took wages for nothing.

    On this day, Zhu Shen accompanied Zha Xu to see Zhu Chengli. The two were already planning to take back the Zhu family. This time Zhu Chengli mainly came to report the progress.

."Lai Shaohui took over a big project. The project was introduced by Zhu Yao. I checked it. Zhu Yao persuaded Lai Shaohui to invest a large amount of money in this project, and he himself made a large sum of money."

    Zhu Chengli brought a few documents to Zha Xu to talk about this project. From his years of experience, this project will definitely not be successful, and there are tricks in it.

    In addition to the money that Lai Shaohui has spent in Zhu's transfer over the years, he invested the rest after he took over the Zhu's. He really regarded Zhu as his own, and the money he invested in this project was more than half his worth. And the money that Zhu Yao invested was taken from Zhu Rongjun.

    "Looking at this amount, Zhu Rongjun should not have much left, so they both bet their own money on the same project, which is a bit interesting."