Chapter 76

Cha Xu drove Zhu Shen to the community where Lai Shaohui lived.

    Zhu Shen thought that a private detective would be similar to a paparazzi, squatting in a secret place such as a bush, but when they found Zhou Linji, they saw his car parked downstairs with Lai Shaohui, who was sitting in the car with a Rubik's Cube in his hand, fiddling with it. There is also a cup of coffee.

    Zhu Shen stepped forward and knocked on the car window, Zhou Linji pointed to the back seat and motioned them to open the door.

    As soon as the two got into the car, the car was filled with the sweet smell of popcorn, and Zhu Shen sat up and looked around.

    "Detective Zhou, aren't you afraid of being discovered?"

    "They don't know me, what's there to be afraid of." Zhou Linji was very calm, after speaking, he glanced at Zhu Shen and Zha Xu and closed the curtain of the car window, "But you two are familiar faces, so be careful. "

.Zhu Shen squeaked and ate a large portion of popcorn that Zha Xu was holding: "Why are there mosquitoes when you are in the car?"

    "The car window was accidentally put in, and it's not easy to hit because it's in the car, so you two be careful it's still hiding in a corner of the car, waiting for dinner."

    "..." Zhu Shen silently pulled down his sleeves, not wanting to be bitten by mosquitoes, then he rolled up Cha Xu's sleeves, revealing a strong forearm, "Thank you for your hard work."

    "..."

    You can't turn on the lights in the car, otherwise it will really attract attention. The three people eat popcorn and exchange gossip in the car where only street lights cast light.

    Zhu Rongjun came once, but when Lai Shaohui was not around, he left. Not long ago, Zhu Rongjun brought a female employee over for a while. The two talked for a few minutes and then left suddenly. Zhou Linji heard the conversation between the two and would come back for a while.

.The three waited for a while before someone came out of the building. I saw Zhu Yao holding Lai Shaohui's arm, and the two came out chatting and laughing. During this period, Lai Shaohui also helped Zhu Yao pull the neckline to block some marks.

    Perhaps because he had never seen Zhou Linji's car, Lai Shaohui glanced here. Zhou Linji skillfully pretended to make a phone call, and after Lai Shaohui looked back, he looked at the two people in the back seat.

    Cha Xu lowered his head, Zhu Shenren had been lying on Cha Xu's lap, and there were curtains on both sides of the car windows, Lai Shaohui wouldn't recognize them if he looked at them again.

    "How is it?" Zhu Shen asked Zhou Linji.

    "never mind."

    When Zhu Shen heard this, he slowly sat up, leaning on the co-pilot seat in front of him, only showing a pair of eyes.

.The two of them looked like they were about to go out after throwing out the trash. Zhu Shen pulled the curtain apart from the car window and looked at them. Originally, they both walked to the front and turned around, but suddenly turned around.

    Seeing Zhu Yao speeding up and pulling Lai Shaohui back in a hurry, he seemed to have seen something.

    When the two were about to walk downstairs, Zhu Shen saw clearly that it was Zhu Rongjun who brought Xu Chuxi here.

    "Cha Xu, Zha Xue, popcorn!" Zhu Shen stretched his hand aside without looking at it and touched the popcorn bucket.

    At this time, Zhou Linji also quietly opened the car window halfway so that he could hear the conversation clearly.