Chapter 68

On the night when the tea eggs were not cooked, the room with the curtains drawn was pitch black. Although Cha Xu and Zhu Shen lay on the bed with their eyes closed, no one fell asleep.

    "What are you thinking about? Seeing the parents?" Cha Xu's hand in the quilt touched the back of Zhu Shen's hand, and his fingers passed between his fingers, clasping Zhu Shen's hand tightly.

    "..." Zhu Shen was thinking about the book, but he was reminded by the investigation, and he remembered seeing Ni Yan next month, and now he can't sleep at all.

    "That's it."

    "I'm a little scared and anxious." Zhu Shen thought for a while, "Remove a little bit, I'm very scared and anxious."

    Zhu Shen knew that Zha Xu and Ni Yan had a deep relationship with their mother and son. If Ni Yan had any opinion on him, it would definitely affect him and Zha Xu. And Zhu Shen now only has the investigation, and in this house, he has a sense of security and belonging.

.He was overwhelmed by the arrival of the unknown.

    Zha Xu knew that his mother had some misunderstandings about Zhu Shen, but these must be really met and exchanged before they can be really eliminated.

    "Would you like to add my mother's friend before meeting and chat online first? She has been at her cousin's house for a while, and the Internet is very good, so there will be no situation where she can't get in touch."

    After he finished speaking, Xiaokubao didn't respond, Cha Xu turned his head to look at Xiaokubao, and his hand in the quilt was suddenly freed.

    "Where's my cell phone? Look for my cell phone, and push the green letter business card to me now." Xiaokubao touched under the pillow, and after a long time in the quilt, he finally found his cell phone under the pillow.

    After receiving the name of the green letter from Cha Xu, Zhu Shen felt that his proposal was good, sleep well today and add friends tomorrow. As for what Li Liuyu said, he should think about it after seeing his parents next month.

.The next day, Zhu Shen got up early thinking about adding friends, so he simply asked Cha Xu to send him to the Zhu family.

    He and Zha Xu did not intervene online, but Zhu's corporate image has been greatly reduced because of these things. Dong Wan went home yesterday and told her parents that it was not Zhu Shen and Zha Xu's targeting of Zhu's family. Zhu Rongjun finally got the help of Dong Wan's parents. Received an order from a foreign company.

    When Zhu Shen arrived at Zhu's today, all Zhu's employees were busy with the foreign business.

    No personal items have been placed on his workstation, and he hasn't come for two or three days. Now there are many sundries on the table, and even his chair is gone.

    Zhu Shen glanced at the office, but didn't see any extra.

    "Do you know where my chair is? Or where are there extra chairs?" Zhu Shen asked the employee next to his workstation.

.Whether it was the distance between the two or Zhu Shen's voice, the other party must have heard it, but he pretended not to know someone next to him. Good luck.

    "What about Zhu Shen's question, you won't answer him?"

    When Zhu Shen heard that someone was actually speaking for him, he looked over curiously.

    "Linda, you are so eager to answer him, I don't have time to deal with idlers and so on." The employee who was asked by Zhu Shen about the chair replied indifferently.