Chapter 89

Qian Li was locked at home and looked at the chat records between him and Zhu Yao on his mobile phone. He didn't know what was good about that Lai Shaohui, who had hurt Yaoyao so deeply that Yaoyao actually forgave him.

    There has been no reply to the message sent, but Qian Li still does not give up, as long as he sees what he sent from afar, even if it shakes a little, he will not be considered gray.

    Before Qian Li could finish posting what he wanted to say, the person was taken to the bar.

    Qian Li was brought to drink, thinking that his brother was the only one, and when they arrived, they found a group of people sitting in the booth, and there were also Zhu Yao who hated Zhu Shen and Zha Xu the most.

    Zhu Shen saw that the same face as Qian Yi made a puzzled expression, and looked at them with disgust, and he was a little unaccustomed to it.

    "Brother Qian, come and sit down." My cousin said first, squeezed Zhou Linji aside, and patted the seat beside him enthusiastically.

.Qian Li didn't know his cousin. Seeing that he and Zhu Shen were sitting next to each other, they seemed to have a good relationship. Qian Li still sat beside his brother.

    Before he could sit down, Qian Yi pushed Qian Li away.

    "If someone asks you to come and sit, you just go and sit. When you go to the bar, you just want to meet more new friends."

    Qian Li looked at his brother, then at the row of wine in front of his brother, and sat down beside his cousin reluctantly.

    "Detective Zhou?" Qian Li was focusing on Zhu Shen and Zha Xu just now. After sitting down, he realized that the private detective he was looking for was actually there.

    Zhou Linji nodded lightly, completely losing the approachability that the two of them had when they took the order last time. Qian Li looked at him like he was forced to come to the bar.

    "Detective Zhou, you were brought here by my brother? Sorry, I didn't know my brother would find you."..He had a pleasant cooperation with Zhou Linji before, Qian Li had a good impression of him, and he didn't think that he and Zhu Shen were acquaintances.

    "Hey, what's there to apologize for. Come to the bar to drink or dance, do you want me to take you with me?" The cousin sitting next to him took Qian Li to the dance floor.

    Qian Li glanced at his brother subconsciously, and was about to refuse, but he didn't expect his brother to get up and walk over, dragging him to the dance floor together.

    "Right, right, what troubles are unhappy, and they are all gone." The cousin rubbed his blond hair, thinking it was an unruly hairstyle, Zhou Linji looked at his cousin and felt like an orange cat with fried fur , got up and went to the dance floor with my cousin.

    As soon as they left the booth, Zhu Shen and Zha Xu were left, and Zhu Shen also wanted to try, but his legs couldn't work. So while looking at the dance floor, I swayed, swayed on the left and bumped into Zhaxu on the right, entertaining myself.

."I'm going to see the person who will take over the Zhu family tomorrow. Do you want to follow along?" After being bumped a few times, Cha Xu deliberately ducked to the side when the little crying bag bumped over, causing the little crying bag to pounce. He was empty and fell directly into his arms.

    "Who did you look for?" Zha Xu and Zhu Shen talked about his plan before. After Lai Shaohui took over the Zhu family and taught Zhu Rongjun a lesson, he would find a talented and capable person from the Zhu family to take over the Zhu family and develop well. , it can be regarded as a favor to the old man.