Chapter 103

"Can you promise?" Zhu Yao stared at Lai Shaohui, obviously moved by his words.

    "Okay, I'll call the lawyer now, and I can even write you a letter of guarantee." Lai Shaohui gently stroked Zhu Yao's shoulder, "When Zhu Rongjun was there, he didn't give you shares, and now I not only give you shares , the money will be returned to you, you will be very free in the future, you can enjoy it to the fullest, and I will always accompany you."

    "There is no hatred between us. All the faults are Zhu Rongjun. Now he is a cripple. We can all win together, so why make a mess."

    Zhu Yao was persuaded. He didn't remember that Lai Shaohui used him to steal Zhu's family, nor did he remember that Lai Shaohui deceived his feelings. He was once again moved by the future outlined by Lai Shaohui.

    "Okay, I promise you, you will now write a letter of guarantee and notify the lawyer."

.Neither of them knew that their conversation had been filmed and recorded by the reporters who were hiding. Half of the reporters who received the wind were looking for their mobile phones in the banquet hall, and half came with cameras. It turned out that the spacious corridor was actually crowded with reporters.

    Just when Zhu Shenxiang and Zha Xu were complaining, there was a reporter's muttering from behind, telling anyone not to push forward.

    Zhu Shen glanced at it. The reporters who came to the reception were all dressed in normal clothes, but this paparazzi, who looked like a squatting man, was dressed in brown, with a peaked cap and a mask. The camera he was holding was not as good as other reporters .

    He wanted to take another look, but Chasu suddenly pulled his arm and pulled him into his arms. Zhu Shen leaned against the wall, Cha Xu stood in front of him, and guarded him firmly.

.Vaguely, Zhu Shen had a bad feeling. He looked at the out-of-place reporter, ignoring everyone's obstruction, and went to the front without speaking.

    "Which reporter are you from?" The soft color in Lai Shaohui's eyes faded, and he stared coldly at the reporter with the camera.

    The other party stared at Lai Shaohui and Zhu Yao who were holding hands in front of him with gloomy eyes and hatred, and took off his mask.

    "Fruit man!" Zhu Shen, who saw the other's face, couldn't help but exclaimed in a low voice, pulling Cha Xu.

    "Why are you here?" Seeing that the defense in Sun Qin Zhu Yao's eyes dissipated, his attitude was like treating a dog, casual and not paying attention.

    "I didn't say I'd just come by myself. You're making fun of yourself. Fortunately, no one saw you."

.Lai Shaohui looked at Sun Qin's eyes and listened to Zhu Yao's words. He probably guessed what was going on, so he pulled Zhu Yao into his arms.

    "Sorry brother, Zhu Yao and I are still lovers, and you have no chance again."

    Lai Shaohui said this purely to make Zhu Yao believe his words more. But he didn't expect that it was this sentence that stimulated Sun Qin, who was originally emotionally unstable.

    "Yaoyao, you said you wanted to be with me! You said we would always be together! You can't betray me!"

    "I've given you everything! You can't leave me alone!"

    "Isn't it all yours? You gave me everything? How many meals? I'll pay you back." Zhu Yao looked at Sun Qin disdainfully.

."If it wasn't for Qian Li and Tan Yufei being taken seriously, I wouldn't be looking for you. You are a migrant worker. You have no money and no looks. You should be satisfied with me for three days."

    Zhu Yao is not afraid that Lai Shaohui will know that both of them are well-informed, and their feelings are not clean.

    So just as Zhu Yao thought, Lai Shaohui still kept smiling after hearing these words.

    "That's really what you earned, you should be paying our money back."

    Sun Qin's eyes were red, and his sincerity was worse than mud. He gave up and took out a fruit knife from his arms. The tip of the knife flashed a cold light, sharp and ruthless.

    Everyone was shocked the moment they saw the knife, Zhu Yao hugged Lai Shaohui in fright, but Lai Shaohui calmly let the two bodyguards subdue him.

.The reporters were in a commotion, and the voice came out. Lai Shaohui glanced at the distance with awareness, but was drawn back to his attention by Zhu Yao's action.

    Zhu Shen looked at Zha Xu who was standing in front of him, and realized what happened to Zha Xu just now. He was moved while taking Zha Xu back. Safety is more important than watching the fun.

    This is big news. Some reporters are too timid to see that the timid reporters run away, so they go up and rush to the front row.

    The two bodyguards had seen a bit of the world. They were not too afraid to face Sun Qin, who was holding a knife. They glanced at each other and rushed up.

    The two are tall and big, and they have a great advantage over Sun Qin, who has not exercised for many years. But no one thought that in addition to bringing a knife, Sun Qin also brought an electric shock stick.

    I don't know where I got the stun stick. I stabbed the two bodyguards twice, and the man lost his ability to move and collapsed on the ground, twitching.

.This time, Lai Shaohui's face changed greatly, he took a few steps back, raised his hand in front, and his voice trembled to calm Sun Qin.

    "Brother, don't be impulsive, let's talk about anything, and if you really like Zhu Yao, let's share it together, I won't rob you."

    Zhu Yao didn't care what Lai Shaohui said at this time, he looked at the crazy Sun Qin and was very scared.

    "I'm not with him anymore. Let's go back. Didn't you say you wanted to cook something delicious for me when you went to your house?"

    It's a pity that Sun Qin couldn't listen to anything at this time. He thought that in order to please Zhu Yao, he not only spent all his savings, but also borrowed usury loans. In the end, he was regarded as a fool. Only death can be with Zhu Yao.

    "It's okay, just suffer for a while, we can be together forever, you won't suffer in the future, we will always be happy."

.Holding a knife in one hand and an electric shock stick in the other, Sun Qin rushed towards Zhu Yao after saying that.

    In a flash, Lai Shaohui was about to push Zhu Yao away and ran away alone, but Zhu Yao was faster than him. The moment he stretched out his hand, Zhu Yao who was standing behind pushed Lai Shaohui out.

    Facing the tip of Sun Qin's knife, Lai Shaohui heard the sound of piercing clothes, followed by a sharp pain in his abdomen, and there seemed to be many screams in his ears.

    Sun Qin did not hesitate to pull out the knife and stab it in again.

    When Sun Qin took out the knife, a reporter called the police. When he really hurt someone, no matter if he was daring or timid, everyone was afraid in this situation.

    Zhu Yao saw the bright red in front of him, his legs were shaking, and there was no one in front of him who could let him push out to block the knife.

.At this moment, Zhu Shen and Cha Xu snatched the camera from the reporter's hand, and smashed one towards the back of Sun Qin's head and the other towards Sun Qin's leg.

    After seeing this, everyone reacted and followed suit. A camera may not be a big deal, but after being smashed on the head one after another, Sun Qin fell to the ground and couldn't get up for a while.

    Cha Xu took the opportunity to rush forward, picked up the electric shock stick that had fallen on the ground, and gave Sun Qin an electric shock.

    The alarm bells outside, the screams of innocent people who accidentally broke in, and countless voices intertwined. After the chaotic scene was taken over by the police, everyone realized that Zhu Yao was gone.

.