Chapter 69

Zhu Shen was busy returning news to Zha Xu, and didn't pay attention to what Zhu Yao replied to him. When Zhu Yao was angry, he wanted to go up and argue with him, but the bodyguard blocked the front, and Zhu Yao was discouraged, so he could only look at own boyfriend.

    Lai Shaohui looked at the three bodyguards, who were not easy to mess with, so he coaxed Zhu Yao to leave.

    "I'm so pissed off, I'm going to find some bodyguards too. I'm pissed when he sees Mr. Zhu as his own. Why didn't Dad drive him away?" Zhu Yao and Lai Shaohui were sending him messages on the way to dinner. Complaining, "And why didn't you help me at the time, and took me away, Zhu's employees thought I didn't dare to fight him."

    "Everyone didn't like him like that, but when you compare him, everyone knows who is a normal person, that's why I pulled you away. . . And Mr. Zhu finally managed to find business. If we provoke him now, if he continues to talk nonsense on the Internet, Mr. Zhu will not be able to do business well. "Lai Shaohui persuaded Zhu Yao, who was angry, and although Zhu Yao was still a little unhappy, at least his eyes regained his trust.

    "Dad shouldn't have let him come to work, I really don't understand what Dad is thinking." Zhu Yao stopped thinking about the fact that Lai Shaohui didn't stand up for him just now, and complained that his father shouldn't have brought people to the company, otherwise he would also You don't have to stare at people every day, afraid that Zhu Shen will hook up with his boyfriend, and you don't have to watch Zhu Shen show off his power through Cha Xu.

    "Mr. Zhu must have his own thoughts, Yaoyao just needs to unconditionally believe in your father." Lai Shaohui comforted Zhu Yao, and after listening to him say a lot of boring and sour words, he found an opportunity to change the topic.

    The two went to the restaurant and finished ordering. Lai Shaohui saw that he was in a good mood, so he mentioned something that he had been worrying about for a long time.

."Yaoyao, have you stamped that contract?"

    "Come on, my dad isn't looking for business at home these days, so I can easily get stamped again. But you are so diligent in getting a chair for Zhu Shen today, I'm jealous, let the contract go to me first." Zhu Yao He pouted and waited for Lai Shaohui to coax him.

    Coaxing people is not difficult for Lai Shaohui. Hearing that Zhu Yao has done his business, the affection between Lai Shaohui's brows and eyes becomes more sincere, and Zhu Yao can be coaxed in a few words.

    Zhu Shen on the other side went to dinner with the bodyguards and Cha Xu's secretary. While eating, he was still paying attention to his mobile phone, and he had no appetite if he didn't receive a message.

    [To see the panic of the parents: How long has Auntie been out shopping? Cousin I'm nervous. 】

    [Brother Master: What are you nervous about? Want your aunt to buy it for you? 】

.[To see the panic of the parents: No, I have added my auntie as a friend, and she has never agreed, I... (Crying and crying emoji)]

    [Brother Gao Watch: Don’t panic, Xiao Shen, Auntie Ni must be shopping and hasn’t remembered to buy a mobile phone. The mobile phone signal in the place where she went is not good, and she doesn’t usually use it, so it’s normal that she can’t remember it for a while, don’t think about it too much. 】

    [Brother Gao Watch: With me here, I must praise you crazily. 】

    Zhu Shen looked at the chat dialog with his cousin, stunned for a moment, and then sent a screenshot to Cha Xu.