Chapter 19

"It's started, don't you take a look?"

    The sudden sound of Zha Xu startled Zhu Shen, and the phone fell directly to the ground.

    There was a blanket on the ground, and there was no sound when the phone fell, Cha Xu bent over to help Zhu Shen pick it up.

    "Don't move!" Zhu Shen quickly hugged Zha Xu's arm, afraid that he would see his phone screen when he picked it up.

    Zhu Shen has not recovered from the text message at this time, one look is complicated and the other is puzzled, and the two keep looking at each other in this way.

    Suddenly there was a commotion at the scene, Xun Yuechuan behind the two seats reminded in a low voice, only then did Zhu Shen realize that the camera was facing him and Zha Xu, and he was holding Zha Xu's arm while the broadcast was on the big screen.

.Soon the camera cut to someone else's, but Zhu Shen seemed to sense the gazes gathered on him from behind, he let go of Cha Xu's arm a little stiffly, silently bent over to pick up the phone, and began to shut himself off.

    After several star performances, the host started tonight's charity auction after an opening statement. Cha Xu glanced at Zhu Shen with his head down from time to time, wondering what happened to him.

    "Anything you like?"

    Zhu Shen shook his head and didn't dare to look up at Cha Xu. He just went to search for Cha Xu. Cha Xu was really low-key. He didn't even have interviews on the Internet. At the beginning, it happened to match the conversation date in the text message.

    Why did the original principal go to spread the scandal that Cha Xu was a scumbag, causing him to misunderstand! ! !

.Zhu Shen sighed, not blaming the original owner, he was preconceived, thinking that he was a cannon fodder, what kind of good person could he marry, and he had a ruthless face, he naturally thought it was the big scumbag that his colleague complained about.

    Zhu Shen wilted until the end of the banquet, Xun Yuechuan saw Zhu Shen's sluggish appearance, and asked Zha Xu in a low voice, but Zha Xu didn't know what happened.

    Zhu Rongjun made several interviews with reporters, and as soon as it was over, he hurriedly approached Cha Xu and wanted to take Zhu Shen away.

    In the state of the little crying bag, it was impossible for Cha Xu to let him be taken away, so he sent Zhu Rongjun away with a few words.

    After the people left, Zhu Rongjun's face became ugly. No matter how much he regretted marrying Zhu Shen to Zha Xu, he could only hide the resentment in his heart and go to the reporter for an interview. It can suppress negative news on the Internet.

.Cha Xu took the driver with him today. Xun Yuechuan saw that the atmosphere between the two was not right, so he consciously sat in the co-pilot and raised the front and rear soundproof baffles.

    Before Zha Xu could ask, Zhu Shen spoke first.

    "What did Li Jing tell you at noon?"

    From the information Zhu Shen sent at noon, I knew that Zhu Shen saw it, but I didn't expect him to ask now.

    "Li Jing told me that you were not in a good state for the past two days, and it seemed that you were threatened. He was worried that you would not tell me to bear it alone, so he asked me to tell me about it."

    "He's afraid that you don't like him talking to me in private about you, so please don't tell you. I replied to you at noon because I thought you were at work, and I was afraid that you would go to him directly after you found out, and plan to talk to you at night. explain it."