Chapter 22

Zhu Shen was sure that with Zhu Yao's strong personality, he would not switch phones to call, which would buy him time to confess to Cha Xu.

    After the operation, Zhu Shen returned the phone to Zha Xu, and the two walked past the bodyguard holding hands and swaggeringly.

    Zhu Shen followed Zha Xu into Wanyi, which is different from a rookie like him who is just entering the workplace. Even if he works overtime, everyone is an elite style. Zhu Shen looks left and right, here is a beautiful young lady The little brother over there is also very handsome.

    If he still misunderstands Zha Xu, he may think that Zha Xu deliberately recruits people based on his appearance, and he definitely wants to eat grass.

    Zhu Shen was taken all the way to Zha Xu's office, and he could see that Zha Xu really had something urgent to do, so he just had time to let him sit down, and he followed a few managers out.

.There are a lot of documents on Zha Xu's desk, Zhu Shen glanced at it, and then looked at Zha Xu outside. He was relieved of himself, and he was not afraid of him stealing company secrets.

    After a while, the secretary came in with coffee and snacks. The other party was probably curious about his identity and kept looking at him secretly. Zhu Shen took a pack of cashew nuts and unpacked them to pad his stomach.

    Zha Xu put his mobile phone on the coffee table and didn't take it. When Zhu Shen was drinking coffee, the phone rang, and it was Zhu Rongjun who called.

    Needless to say, it may have come to complain.

    As if he didn't hear it, Zhu Shen ate and drank, watching Zhu Rongjun hang up and continue his efforts.

    Zhu Rongjun forced him, and Zhu Yao knew it now, and Zhu Shen chewed on the cashew nuts and thought about how to confess to Cha Xu.

.He knew through the original owner's diary that the original owner wanted to leave Zhu's house. According to what Zhu Yao said, Zhu Shen thought that after Zhu Rongjun proposed friendship, Zhu Yao liked Zha Xu, so he wanted to marry Zha Xu. As a result, the original owner knew what he was thinking and wanted to leave Zhu's house through Cha Xu, so he found someone to black Cha Xu as a scumbag, so that Zhu Yao, who didn't know Cha Xu, believed that Zhu Yao would not marry a scumbag. He went.

    This can also explain that when I went to Zhu's house that day, Zhu Yao brought up the scandal.

    Zhu Shen took a picture of himself with the front camera of his mobile phone. This face is better than Zhu Yao's, and he can cook. Tea eggs are well received by Zha Xu himself! Not only does she work to make money without spending research money, but Renmei can act like a spoiled child! How to say that marrying yourself is better than marrying Zhu Yao?

    Zhu Yao has a bunch of suitors, always worrying about being cuckolded, and Zhu Yao is going to go home and will definitely quarrel every day.

.In conclusion, marry yourself!

    Zhu Shen decided to write a report to highlight his strengths, hoping that the review will not be angry.

    When Zha Xu finished his work, it was already dark outside. He was so busy that he forgot to eat and didn't feel hungry. Thinking of this, Zhu Shen hadn't eaten yet, so Zha Xu quickly walked back to the office.

    As soon as I entered the door, I saw Zhu Shen sitting on the sofa with a laptop on his lap and typing on the keyboard. His expression was focused, and his fine hair was hanging down on his forehead. Maybe he was in difficulty. Zhu Shen put one hand on the keyboard. On, I took a cashew nut in one hand and gnawed it. I was so fascinated that the small rice bucket gnawed on my fingers and didn't pay attention.