Chapter 94

Zhu Shen and Zha Xu tightened their hands and immediately looked at the instruments beside the hospital bed.

    Zhu Rongjun was now slow to respond, and he did not understand Li Liuyu's words. After a minute of silence in the ward, the detection device detected a high value and issued a harsh alarm.

    After hearing the sound, several nurses rushed over and invited the family members out. Zhu Shen and Cha Xu stood outside the ward, and Zhu Shen looked at Li Liuyu who came out with an apple, his face full of relieved pleasure.

    "I've already said it, I don't care how you want to retaliate against me."

    Zhu Shen looked at Li Liuyu and did not answer her words, but he and Cha Xu stepped forward and glanced at Zhu Rongjun in the ward who was trying to speak, struggling to stretch out his hand in vain.

    "Did you come here to find an opportunity to talk about this?" Cha Xu asked in a low voice in Zhu Shen's ear.

."I'm still hesitating, I want to see how he is doing, but I didn't expect Li Liuyu to have the same idea." After seeing Zhu Rongjun, who is in a worse state now, Zhu Shen left the hospital while muttering to Zha Xu.

    Not long after they left, Li Liuyu also left. Before leaving, he glanced at the duty nurse.

    "He can't say anything like that, he can't do anything, just take care of it and make a living, don't work so hard."

    The nurse watched the people stay for five minutes and then left. After thinking about it in a few days, he was going to be replaced at the end of the month. According to the attitude of the family, it was not certain what would happen to the next nurse who came over.

    The nurse didn't think much about it, anyway, he just had to do what he should do with a clear conscience.

.The paparazzi soon learned about Zhu Rongjun's surgery. The paparazzi couldn't get in in the VIP ward, but everyone was squatting at the door of the hospital. Even if there was no photo news, they made up vivid pictures. Besides, Li Liuyu translated the words during Zhu Rongjun's surgery. It spread in the hospital, and the paparazzi easily got the news.

    His wife and son didn't care about being hospitalized or undergoing surgery. Netizens showed little sympathy, all saying that Zhu Rongjun deserved domestic violence.

    Zhu Shen and Zha Xu left the hospital to buy food and go home. Not long after, their cousin also came back, and they brought Qian Yi and Qian Li back together for a meal.

    Qian Yi brought some organic green vegetables from his first visit. Zhu Shen brought the corn to the kitchen to cook first. When he came out, he saw Qian Li sitting uncomfortably on the sofa, his posture stiff and twisted, and his face was written on refused.

    "Does Qian Li not want to come?" Zhu Shen asked in a low voice, pulling his cousin who was going to get an ice drink.

."Mr. Qian and I are here. If he doesn't come, he will run to look for Zhu Yao, so I and Mr. Qian forced him to bring him." My cousin glanced at Qian Li and pulled Zhu Shen aside.

    "I saw Mr. Qian secretly send a message today. I took a peek at the text message sent by Zhu Yao. Then I asked Mr. Qian if he had been pulled from the blacklist, and he said he didn't show me the dialog box."

    "The text message was sent by Zhu Yao on his own initiative!"

    Zhu Shen snorted, didn't Zhu Yao want to talk to Qian Li, why did he take the initiative to send a message again.

    "Brother Xiao Shen, do I think the pink hair is irritating Zhu Yao? The pink hair is not bad, and the watch he wears is a limited edition. I think my brother often buys that brand. I noticed it at the bar last time. I wish you had a watch that secretly glanced at Fenmao."