Chapter 17

Zhu Shen was thinking about the evening banquet, so he didn't have the heart to order takeout. He just found a hot and sour noodle shop and planned to place an order.

    "Xiao Zhu, I have a coupon for an incense pot shop that is about to expire. Let's go to eat at noon, it's nearby." Li Jing invited Zhu Shen to see that she was going to order takeout.

    After Li Jing asked, she saw Zhu Shen staring at the phone as if distracted.

    "Little Zhu?" Li Jing called out again.

    "Ah? You called me?" Zhu Shen finally regained his senses. He looked at Li Jing blankly, apparently not hearing what he said.

    Li Jing repeated it again, and Zhu Shen was not in the mood, so he politely declined.

    Seeing that Zhu Shen ordered a takeaway casually, glanced at his phone from time to time, and looked embarrassed, Li Jing was a little worried about him.

    During the lunch break, Zhu Shen got his hot and sour noodles, while Li Jing and colleagues went downstairs to eat fragrant pot.

.When crossing the road, Li Jing looked at Wan Yi across the street. He wondered if Mr. Cha knew that Zhu Shen had received a threatening text message and received a strange phone call yesterday.

    "Li Jing has the green light, why are you staring at other people's companies?" The colleague said casually and dragged Li Jing across the road.

    The two went back to the company after eating for almost an hour. When they were about to enter the company gate, Li Jing suddenly stopped and asked his colleagues to go back first. The colleague didn't know what was wrong and watched Li Jing hurried out.

    It was strange that his colleague watched for a while at the door. When he saw Li Jing ran to the door of Wanyi Company and stopped President Zha, he widened his eyes and immediately took a photo and sent it to him and a few colleagues who had a good time. in the group.

.In the company, Zhu Shen’s hot and sour noodles were not tasty, and he didn’t move after a few bites. When he returned with his lunch box to throw out the trash, he heard a few colleagues at the front desk discussing something together, as if I heard Mr. Cha.

    Is there any gossip about Chasy? Zhu Shen walked over to them calmly, and listened with pricked ears while pretending to take the document.

    "Li Jing knows Wanyi's President Zha, and he doesn't usually talk about it."

    "Brother Hu said that he looked at the company when he went to dinner. It turned out that he was waiting for President Zha."

    "Could it be that what is said on the Internet is true, and Mr. Zha always refuses to come?"

    "But Xiao Li doesn't look like that kind of person."

."Mr. Zha, all the big companies are his, he is rich and handsome, although there was a lot of gossip on the Internet some time ago, but it was only once, and he was usually quite low-key. In our small company messed up."

    Zhu Shen stood on tiptoe and looked around, and caught sight of a photo of Zha Xu and Li Jing talking face to face on someone's phone.

    How did they hook up? ? ? Zhu Shen returned to his seat in shock. He sat with Li Jing at work, and he was with Cha Xu after get off work. He had never seen them alone together, and even yesterday's flowers were placed in his bedroom. And Li Jing knew about his relationship with Cha Xu, so wouldn't he just hook up like that?